• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try not to be stupid and get canned after the game like last year.

And Magic is doo-doo.

What?
*stares!!*
JovialImpishBarb.gif

benjipwns

Banned
I thought he was. I may have mistaken him for someone else though. I know there are a few more semi-regulars that I just couldn't remember their name.
If I had to pick a team I'd prefer a real professionally run franchise like the Detroit Lions. Though the last five years or so have been unfortunate with bad decisions. Matt Millen was putting this team in the history books and they cast him aside.

Was searching for a post of mine and saw my name mentioned in this thread and was like...wat, just wanted to help correct the record.

Good Morning everyone

If I had to pick a team I'd prefer a real professionally run franchise like the Detroit Lions. Though the last five years or so have been unfortunate with bad decisions. Matt Millen was putting this team in the history books and they cast him aside.

Was searching for a post of mine and saw my name mentioned in this thread and was like...wat, just wanted to help correct the record.

How do you feel about Detroit (and that fuck Stafford) killing Megatron Benji?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We should have a pool on which NFL GAF regular gets banned in the Super Bowl thread first.

I'm betting money on Jak or Bionic

I might. That all depends on what is happening during the game.

Though I'll stay away from the thread at halftime anyway. So, maybe not.

I'd probably bet Jak or Sanjuro.

Acid reflux is the devil

This is the worst. Fuckin' hate it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When I get acid reflux, that's just nature's way of telling me to put down the fork and work out.

I've never had it while thin.

ShaneB

Just a bit of cross posting, I finished reading this last week and really enjoyed it. Just thought to share if someone else would enjoy it. Sure others here have memories of going to football games with their Dad when they were young, a fun read, but also some emotional stuff. Even tackles some of the race issues and whatnot that went on during that time. Makes me want to rewatch the 30 for 30 "Ghosts of Ole Miss" as well.

Omg
Browns fans pledge to Johnny Manziel-free February on Twitter

It takes a lot for Cleveland Browns fans to lose patience.

So it might mean something that a movement started Sunday on Twitter aimed at getting folks to pledge to a "Johnny-Free February," a month without mentioning the name of Johnny Manziel.

The goal, as stated by Twitter user and movement founder @reflog_18, was "not to tweet, retweet or mention Manziel in February, or until he is no longer a Cleveland Brown."
CaEJH6fVIAIxBna.jpg

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-b...r-pledge-to-a-february-without-johnny-manziel

bionic77

You should try not having the stomach of a child. It's better.
As you get older shit starts breaking.

And these good for nothing doctors can't fix shit.

So take care of your bodies kids!

My only vice is I like sugar in my coffee and I will occasionally drink a coke or two during the week. Otherwise I am eating pretty healthy. Need to start working out more, but being the red blooded American that I am I seem to be choosing work and more money over everything else...

eznark

Banned
Watched my first ever anime last night. My daughter is in pre-school, which means she gets influenced by the shit head kids around her now. She wanted to watch pokemon.

We watched the first pokemon movie. I think that was the title. Holy god there are adults who watch this shit?! The fuck is wrong with you narag et. al?

Line_HTX

Watched my first ever anime last night. My daughter is in pre-school, which means she gets influenced by the shit head kids around her now. She wanted to watch pokemon.

We watched the first pokemon movie. I think that was the title. Holy god there are adults who watch this shit?! The fuck is wrong with you narag et. al?

I don't care for the franchise and grew out of it going into high school onto better ones like Ghost in the Shell. I think it's right up your alley.

The first movie was how many years ago? 1999? It was for your daughter anyway. I'm sure she will also enjoy the Pokemon 20th anniversary commercial during the Super Bowl.

gutshot

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Key part of #Packers plan to return to dominance: GB wants Eddie Lacy to lose 30 pounds. He's committed to it, thru camp or fitness program

lololol

JABEE

I don't care for the franchise and grew out of it going into high school onto better ones like Ghost in the Shell. I think it's right up your alley.

The first movie was how many years ago? 1999? It was for your daughter anyway. I'm sure she will also enjoy the Pokemon 20th anniversary commercial during the Super Bowl.

:jnc

Tom Penny

There is some studio that makes animes about saving the forest and shit. Sounds right up your alley.

effzee

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Key part of #Packers plan to return to dominance: GB wants Eddie Lacy to lose 30 pounds. He's committed to it, thru camp or fitness program

lololol

Send him to Chip Kelly's sports science program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom