• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned

go eat this

wLwk2.jpg

Crisco

Banned
Greg Olsen had 8 TDs this year but also had 8 more receptions that finished inside the five yard line. 5 of those drives ended in touchdowns, the other 3 in FGs. Dude would have led the league in TDs if he'd stop falling down!

Tom Penny

Greg Olsen had 8 TDs this year but also had 8 more receptions that finished inside the five yard line. 5 of those drives ended in touchdowns, the other 3 in FGs. Dude would have led the league in TDs if he'd stop falling down!
Reminds me of when the Ex lions WR got tackled at the 1 like 6 times in a year.

eznark

Banned
We need more games in London. Having football on from 9:30am to 11:30pm ET on Sundays is godlike.

highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif

Since it's inevitable the Seahawks will GTFO of that Seattle hell hole like every franchise before them, they should just more to London next year and get it over with.

Striker

Tuck :(

From the FOX Sports article

"We're only going to score 17 points? Ha ha ha. OK," Tom Brady said at Media Day.

Tuck can't remember why exactly, but the Giants' defensive players were all together when they saw that clip for the first time.

"I scanned the room like, 'Am I the only one that heard that?' " he recalled. "Everybody's eyes were on the TV. No one said anything.

"It literally became a hatred for Tom Brady."
Eat shit, Tammy!

jakncoke

Banned
You must have been drunk when you were insulting Eagles-GAF yesterday, The Pro Bowl can do that to a man. It's a very relevant and controversial event.

eagles gaf makes it fucking easy as fuck to insult the team hell you delusional fucking cocksucks in all sports i care make me easy to want to insult you and your fam

bionic77

So you are claiming that in order to be normal kids I have to show my son and daughter japanime pedo garbage?

Guy, you can go fuck yourself.
Who said anything about pedo garbage?

Ghibli is as classic as classic gets.

Ghibli is like taking your kids to a nice restaurant. Pokemon is like eating off the floor at McDonalds. Before you talk shit you better look in the mirror!

eznark

Banned
Who said anything about pedo garbage?

Ghibli is as classic as classic gets.

Ghibli is like taking your kids to a nice restaurant. Pokemon is like eating off the floor at McDonalds. Before you talk shit you better look in the mirror!

I've looked in the mirror. I am not a japan pedo cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom