• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

I've looked in the mirror. I am not a japan pedo cartoon.

image.php

highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif
highfive.gif

Since it's inevitable the Seahawks will GTFO of that Seattle hell hole like every franchise before them, they should just more to London next year and get it over with.

Come on man if GB doesn't move from their middle of nowhere white people only town... Seattle isn't moving!

JABEE

Who said anything about pedo garbage?

Ghibli is as classic as classic gets.

Ghibli is like taking your kids to a nice restaurant. Pokemon is like eating off the floor at McDonalds. Before you talk shit you better look in the mirror!

Bionic is talking about high-class anime. The police will be knocking on your door any minute now.

Is somebody shittalking Ghibli in here

Thank you Bionic for laying down the law early

Also Tuck had a great career. Hope he gets at least considered for the Hall

MechDX

Fraud ass bitch Wilson refuses to have sex with her? Just a bigger fraud ass bitch than I thought, way to pick your role models Mech ,

I cant hear your blocked ass you ignorant slut

Russell has more talent and charisma in his little toe than that corn fed bitchass tannelhill has in his entire body

Trejo's downfall from great guy to joke poster has been so disappointing

The only joke here is that midget you call a QB!!

I cant hear your blocked ass you ignorant slut

Russell has more talent and charisma in his little toe than that corn fed bitchass tannelhill has in his entire body

At least Tannehill isn't a pats supporter! He actually beats brady!

Don't speak ill of the dead.

Trejo is dead bro.

RIP

MechDX

Fuck you Chris!
<--bringing sexy back

I was loving some Taylor Swift but you and your demeaning of the best QB in the league shall not go uncontested!

Hackenberg is mech's boy

Huh? no. Dega's boy. I want to Wentz myself unless Dak can become Russell 2.0 then Im on the Dak Train!

Fuck you Chris!
<--bringing sexy back

I was loving some Taylor Swift but you and your demeaning of the best QB in the league shall not go uncontested!

He said, "Let's get out of this town,
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds."
I thought heaven can't help me now.
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down

Fuck you Chris!
<--bringing sexy back

Huh? no. Dega's boy. I want to Wentz myself unless Dak can become Russell 2.0 then Im on the Dak Train!

Go ahead, use his bitch ass face, show your weakness. Parade it around for everyone to see.

Afternoon everyone..

Ez came face to face with animu today? Ez, everyone.. It's time everyone recognize the fact that animu won a long time ago. We all just need to accept that we will never escape it because if Ez and his compound are infiltrated.. It's just gonna happen.

Also Chris.. You know that Russell is good. It's like Bionic hating on Jerome Bettis... You're wrong and will always be wrong.

Also Chris.. You know that Russell is good. It's like Bionic hating on Jerome Bettis... You're wrong and will always be wrong.

He did this:

A good decent man doesn't do that. A man of pure heart, a real American hero doesn't surrender to darkest like that fucken fraud. Fuck him and anyone that supports that bitch, Bionic is a true leader of the light and he knows that what he did is unforgivable. Anyone that supports him has given into darkest and has surrendered their soul to the dark one, you're all dead to me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Two great articles from www.PrideofDetroit.com about how Calvin's career was not a waste.

It's actually starting to kick in but Megatron is probably going to retire. I hope he has one more season left in him but he's probably thinking the long term aspects of his health like many other NFL players are starting to do.

The inconvenient reality of Calvin Johnson's decision

It's too convenient today to come out and blame this on the Lions, and that's exactly where the unimaginative and uncreative are turning. They do make for compelling villains. The Lions represent failure in the NFL, a league that wants you to perceive them as a grand gilded palace where morality and victory are inexorably intertwined. The Lions, for all the loss and failure, do not get to be lovable losers like baseball's Cubs. Their ineptitude is somehow far more offensive to the American sports psyche, and so when this kind of wrinkle appears, the kind where Calvin Johnson talks about making 2015 his last season in professional football, they're a perfect target. No, they don't just have the misfortune of losing with great players on the roster, but they waste that talent. It's not enough that they lose like so many other organizations in this league, but that in doing so, they choke the life and will to play the game out of their players. It is a singularly unique trait of the Lions, you see.

The truth of the matter, the core of this whole episode, is nothing that fits our football narratives and collective tropes so neatly. Calvin Johnson is hurt, and he wants to stop playing because it hurts too much to play this game. That may not seem like much, but consider what is going on here. We're talking about something that flies in the face of established machismo.

We're talking about Calvin Johnson thinking about quitting. Quitting.

Are you mad at that word? Does it make you angry that I'm even insinuating that Calvin Johnson may or may not be a quitter by saying that he wants to quit?

Good. You're the one I need to talk to, goddammit.

The accepted trope is that quitting is bad. It's a lack of mental strength. A lack of iron will. Quitting must mean you're a quitter. A loser. A football player can't be a hero if he quits, can he?

It flies against what we've been taught as fans, and it's coming up in our minds more and more. Chris Borland's decision to depart football at 24 was quitting, not retiring, and the sporting world majority crushed him for it. To take Borland's act as a rational process committed by a top competitor is unacceptable to them; it must be because of a defect, or perhaps the softening of America and its proud blood sport. Or maybe it was the fault of the dysfunctional 49ers. Yes, yes, that must be it.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/...on-decision-quitting-chris-borland-retirement

Calvin Johnson's career in Detroit has been a blessing, not a waste

With that out of the way, let's face reality. Calvin Johnson's time in Detroit is coming to an end. If it's not this year (although it probably is), it'll likely be next. Now that another superstar is retiring at a time most consider early, many Detroit Lions fans are upset. The Lions have wasted another Hall of Famer's career. Detroit did this to him. Same Old Lions. Same Old Lions. Same Old Lions.

http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2016/2/1/10881878/calvin-johnson-retirement-career-not-a-waste

Chin up Lions fans. This team is young, talented with a gunslinging, confident as fuck QB leading the charge.

Godslay

Banned
Afternoon everyone..

Ez came face to face with animu today? Ez, everyone.. It's time everyone recognize the fact that animu won a long time ago. We all just need to accept that we will never escape it because if Ez and his compound are infiltrated.. It's just gonna happen.

Please child.

Animu hasn't won shit.

Even the greatest cities in the world have piss bums and hobos. You just tend to ignore them after awhile.

jakncoke

Banned
No one cares about pro bowl anymore they stopped caring when no defense then super stop caring when when they did this draft shit. Nothing will save this shit, its like microsoft consoles in japan just cancel the fucking thing.

I still can't believe Butler intercepted it

Lol I just watched it like 10 times just thinking "holy shit that actually happened"

See Wilson defenders....this is what you caused, happiness to the literal worst....

Tray Ho owed me beers so he changed his identity and fled the country to avoid his debt SMH

You can ask Mech where he keeps him, something tells me he won't give him up easily tho

The character of a man is not shown in the mistakes he's made but how he move foward from those mistakes. Like the great Russell I have made many mistakes and now i am a changed man for the better. You must find it in your heart to forgive him as he has moved on and will atone for his mistakes in the future. Hatred is not the way to go, love and peace will lead you to happiness. So open your heart and let love in.

#ForABetterWorld2016
#LoveIsKey
#Forgiveness

Oh shit. The game has changed.

CaJE4K5WQAEvSSP.png

Darren Rovell &#8207;@darrenrovell 6h6 hours ago
Panthers partner Bojangles driving truck from North Carolina to serve its tea in California for the 1st time

We need to export Cook-Out and Waffle House next

The character of a man is not shown in the mistakes he's made but how he move foward from those mistakes. Like the great Russell I have made many mistakes and now i am a changed man for the better. You must find it in your heart to forgive him as he has moved on and will atone for his mistakes in the future. Hatred is not the way to go, love and peace will lead you to happiness. So open your heart and let love in.

#ForABetterWorld2016
#LoveIsKey
#Forgiveness

I'm too much into the thug life to go back

image.php

#FuckWilson

mreddie

Aside from Vikes/Cards, was there a good TNF game last season?

Also, FFS, END THE PRO BOWL or bring back the All Star Weekend.

Godslay

Banned
Hmm, sounds like Peyton might tell everyone he's done after this game. Might be dropped at media day today if rumors are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom