• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT| A Fraud Needs A Place To Crash, FreemanCorp: LiveMas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too much into the thug life to go back

image.php

#FuckWilson

I was too. But the ghost of trejo came to me in a dream and told me to turn around before it's too late. You can too brother.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hmm, sounds like Peyton might tell everyone he's done after this game. Might be dropped at media day today if rumors are correct.

He probably is, and damn it's been a pleasure watching him when he played on the Colts, and really changed the game forever with his audibles at the line of scrimmage.

He's his own Offensive Coordinator and changed the QB position forever.

I'm hoping for a great game and Peyton will give it all he has because this is probably his last game.

Hunter S.

To think, If the game AFCC had been in Denver this Sunday there would have been a lot of snow and bitter cold. Thank you baby Tebow we love you!

He did this:

A good decent man doesn't do that. A man of pure heart, a real American hero doesn't surrender to darkest like that fucken fraud. Fuck him and anyone that supports that bitch, Bionic is a true leader of the light and he knows that what he did is unforgivable. Anyone that supports him has given into darkest and has surrendered their soul to the dark one, you're all dead to me.

I'm sorry that the Dolphins are incompetent and can't fight their own battles. Russell got up and still is a fighter and a decent person while Ryan Tannehill is a biiiiiiitch. I'm sorry that your qb is a bitch and can't compete with Russell.

Please child.

Animu hasn't won shit.

Even the greatest cities in the world have piss bums and hobos. You just tend to ignore them after awhile.

But they fester like a sore slay until they become infected and poof.. You're like Wienke humping a Leafa pillow.

Dang, Chris is the result of having a shit QB. His mind warped and degraded beyond return. Plus having Brady beat his ass at least once a year doesn't help either.

BigAT

Just saw the Tuck news, one of the great Giants and arguably should have been the MVP of Super Bowl 42. Hell of a career, I can't wait for him to get into the Giants ring of honor.

justin-tuck-tom-brady-sack.jpg

Multimillionaire, Superbowl winning QB, hot as fuck girlfriend... vs a Dolphins fan at Community college who squickened to the Cowboys

Jeez, you're right, his life is sad... :\

Ah yeah the girlfriend he can't even talk to without google? The one he won't have sex with because he's a bitch? Yeah still sad and pathetic,

Dang, Chris is the result of having a shit QB. His mind warped and degraded beyond return. Plus having Brady beat his ass at least once a year doesn't help either.

Imagine how far gone brown fans must be....

Tannehill has done more against tom than that bitch ever has.

I'm confused.. The Dolphins won the division and made the playoffs?

Wienku was just repressed. Couldn't tamp the urge to watch that stuff down any longer.

It'll come back... It always does. Accept it.. We will all end up like Wienke.

Yes, we went 1-0 and won the superbowl, it was amazing.

Is that what Dan Marino says to help himself sleep at night?

RBH

I'm watching Avengers 2 for the first time now on Starz.

I don't really like it as much as the first one so far.
arms.gif

Greg

lots of disrespect here, and it's only Monday

the last Monday before the last game of football for the season...

carry on!

Oh it does friend floyd, it really does.
... Remember when I worry about you being creepy.. This is one of those times. I sometimes worry you'll be in your mid-40s looking at big asses on the internet and wiping the crap off on your cats fur and eating hungry man meals.

Don't be that Trejo Chris.. Be the Trejo I know you can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom