• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Pepiope

Especially laughing at the SHIT Eagles.
Shot013-.png

ampere

Just had a can of "Not your father's root beer", shit is so good. You obviously have to like root beer to enjoy it, but really tasty stuff. Gonna be really hard to not drink the whole pack

Liked the show when I was a kid. It's a pretty good reboot.

I do kinda understand the Olsens though. I had no idea they went that long without acting and how successful they was in fashion.

Stephanie
woSqRBg.png

You ain't lying bro. She easily aged the best out of the four characters.

I don't think I care about checking out Fuller house. .... But I do care about checking out Jodie Sweetin (steph) #thirst

You should check it out for this.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't think I care about checking out Fuller house. .... But I do care about checking out Jodie Sweetin (steph) #thirst

Unfortunately in several episodes she wears this full length shawl thing that downplays the size of her boobs.

And in other episodes they're emphasized and even openly commented on.

She's smoking hot though.

I do kinda understand the Olsens though. I had no idea they went that long without acting and how successful they was in fashion.

You ain't lying bro. She easily aged the best out of the four characters.

You should check it out for this.

One of the actors on the show said that they were so young when they were on the show that he's not surprised they weren't as excited about a reunion as everyone else, I doubt they remember much

One of the actors on the show said that they were so young when they were on the show that he's not surprised they weren't as excited about a reunion as everyone else, I doubt they remember much

That's probably Dave Coulier as he's the one who understands(not saying the others don't). If Michelle does appear somewhere along the line in the future it would probably be Mary-Kate since apparently Ashley apparently's not into doing it at all.

She can buy me Taco Bell Doritos locos taco. Cool Ranchers

minx

Just had a can of "Not your father's root beer", shit is so good. You obviously have to like root beer to enjoy it, but really tasty stuff. Gonna be really hard to not drink the whole pack

It's even better on tap when it's the 20% alcohol version. Bottles is the weakest at 5.9%. Also a 10% on tap.

Godslay

Banned
Mike KlisVerified account
‏@MikeKlis
Talked to source close to Brock Osweiler family who said Brock was GONE from benching/switch to Peyton. #9news #9sports

LOL.

BOB better be careful this year. Can't be benching Oz like he did with Hoyer and Mallet. How mad will Oz be if/when he has to ride the pine for Savage? If he thought getting put back in the crib for Manning was insulting... sat for Savage would be like a nuke.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Yeah the first time I had it, it was a revelation.

Then I started buying it regularly and after a while it felt like I was drinking pure syrup. Also the hangovers are really killer.

Mike KlisVerified account
‏@MikeKlis
Talked to source close to Brock Osweiler family who said Brock was GONE from benching/switch to Peyton. #9news #9sports

LOL.

BOB better be careful this year. Can't be benching Oz like he did with Hoyer and Mallet. How mad will Oz be if/when he has to ride the pine for Savage? If he thought getting put back in the crib for Manning was insulting... sat for Savage would be like a nuke.

Considering how much they're paying him, he'd have to suck worse than Mallett ever did for him to get benched. ShinerBrock IS the quarterback. Period.

Godslay

Banned
Considering how much they're paying him, he'd have to suck worse than Mallett ever did for him to get benched. ShinerBrock IS the quarterback. Period.

First things first. Terrible nickname, even in relation to his other ones.

I get he's their guy, but BOB's pulled the plug on terrible play before so let's say he has a couple of shit games back to back. Do they ride it out in the fear of him getting upset?

Even the immortal Tom Brady had been benched, same for PM last year. Does he tuck tail and want out if BOB sits him? Those legendary QBs benched their egos and came back and played for the same team and coach that benched them.

CdeE7cEWwAAD5Nu.jpg

Joel Brown ‏@JoelBrownABC11 17m17 minutes ago
#BREAKING: 94-car wreck shuts down I-40 W near exit 152. 21 injured. @TimABC11 is on the scene. #abc11

I'd say #NCDrivers but this is leaving the Triangle, so it's really #YankeeTransplantDrivers

Top Bottom