• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

I like driving in my car better. Don't have to share space with a crackhead.

The Gatamobile!
Child-electric-bicycle-the-4runner-quality-double-baby-belt-classic-cars-baby-remote-control-toy-car.jpg

ampere

It's even better on tap when it's the 20% alcohol version. Bottles is the weakest at 5.9%. Also a 10% on tap.

Damn, so basically Malibu root beer lol. Used to drink malibu sometimes in college, pretty sure it was 20%.

Yeah the first time I had it, it was a revelation.

Then I started buying it regularly and after a while it felt like I was drinking pure syrup. Also the hangovers are really killer.

So your advice is drink it sparingly, I should be ok I generally don't have more than a drink or two when I'm drinking.

Fox318

Fuck... I knew recognized him. He was at the rally in Dayton.

I blame Fox and New York for this somehow.

why nick.. Why..
Most people in New York don't like trump. They see him as the guy who used is fathers money to bankroll landgrabs then failed to capitalize and then settled for becoming an entertainment figure.

Spinluck

Elway giving no fucks.

Just won the SB, so he has leeway to build the team on his terms. Just make sure you hold onto Miller and the really integral pieces. I don't think they lost anything in Brock, but they lost a hard nosed runner in CJ. RB position is easily replaceable--so it's not gonna hurt too bad.

Still have some really good weapons on offense, and playmakers on defense. Everyone is just overreacting like every other FA, if Elway doesn't wanna break bank on some of these guys and bet on himself so be it.

Bread

Banned
anyone have any experiences with mini coopers? i was gonna make an OT thread but i thought i'd consult with The Best first

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
anyone have any experiences with mini coopers? i was gonna make an OT thread but i thought i'd consult with The Best first

They're cool cars. Fun to drive. But like any BMW, once they get older, they start breaking down and become expensive to maintain.

Acrylic7

I guess this would be the best place to ask.

I was contemplating on training and trying my hand at entering the NFL. But to my understanding there is now no way for an individual who hasn’t played in college or has had previous professional experience to be given the opportunity. Am I overlooking something?

Narag

I was contemplating on training and trying my hand at entering the NFL. But to my understanding there is now no way for an individual who hasn’t played in college or has had previous professional experience to be given the opportunity. Am I overlooking something?

If there's another work stoppage in 5 years, we might get scabs again.

minx

Can't ask for much more from the front office.

Starting to look like a playoff team but nothing is guaranteed with the Bears, aha.

I wonder where they go in the draft now.

Maybe pass rusher???

Secondary help???

I wouldn't go as far as playoffs but if Pace hit on the draft it's possible to have a top 10 defense. Those would be the two most needed positions. I think Pace is smart enough to go BPA in draft but a CB and pass rusher will both be drafted in the first 4 rounds I would assume

What is your weight, height, and how fast can you run 40 yards?

These are secondary questions to how large your hands are, of course.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Akiem Hicks to Chicago

Detroit was going to make him an offer and planned a visit but I guess he just signed the first offer Chicago gave him. I was hoping we wouldn't sign him since we resigned Haloti Ngata and Tyrunn Walker.

We're drafting a DT in round 1 or 2 so I personally didn't think we should sign Hicks but Bob Quinn did so I trust The Patriot Way.

I thought we'd have Okung on lock to sign but not anymore after his visit with Pittsburgh.

MechDX

Detroit was going to make him an offer. I was hoping we wouldn't sign him since we resigned Haloti Ngata and Tyrunn Walker.

We're drafting a DT in round 1 or 2 so I personally didn't think we should sign Hicks but Bob Quinn did so I trust The Patriot Way.

How do Pats fans feel about this?

MechDX

POLL: Ohioans think the Browns are so bad they'd lose to Ohio State

According to a recent poll conducted by Public Policy Polling, 57 percent of Ohioans believe that the Browns would lose to Ohio State in a football game. This wasn't a close poll either: Only 23 percent of Ohioans actually think the Browns would win.

The other 20 percent of respondents were on the fence and said they were "unsure" who would win.

giphy.gif

Bright side: Either way BG finally wins?

Top Bottom