• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Line_HTX

First and foremost, draft a Quarterback. No exceptions.

Maybe get a Tight End afterwards, they performed worse than SHIT most of the season.

That's all I have for now. I know I am forgetting something important.

I predict that a new Packer fan will rise from the ashes. Someone who is hateful beyond his post count. A rare breed of Sconi' with the monetary means and the average IQ needed to purchase a McMansion in the hills of Kentucky, and the lawn tractor to care for it all. Someone with a newly registered email address.

The chosen one.
So it is written.. So it shall be. And Slo will be his herald..

Amen.

:jnc

I saw the old thread locked in my subs and it scared the shit out of me. I thought we had gotten wrassleGAF'd and in my head immediately blamed GATA.

WedgeX

Banned
I predict that a new Packer fan will rise from the ashes. Someone who is hateful beyond his post count. A rare breed of Sconi' with the monetary means and the average IQ needed to purchase a McMansion in the hills of Kentucky, and the lawn tractor to care for it all. Someone with a newly registered email address.

The chosen one.

One of my brothers-in-law?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The chosen one.

I eagerly await this mysterious stranger

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy shit I just noticed this on the NFLGAF Mock Draft:

New England Patriots - AHAHAHAHAHAH

:jnccccccc

squicken

If the Eagles dump Murray I could kinda sorta seeing them drafting Zeke. OT is the obvious choice, but BPA should be the rule, and Zeke may be that guy at 13

Fix OL in FA and draft a QB in the 3rd round

If the Eagles dump Murray I could kinda sorta seeing them drafting Zeke. OT is the obvious choice, but BPA should be the rule, and Zeke may be that guy at 13

wait this is an actual possibility?

I knew it was bad, but not waving bye bye to millions of dollars bad

Hindl

Who would take his contract though? Dumping him leaves us with $13M in dead cap. It's more efficient to just rebuild the OL, hope Doug uses him better, and if not cut him next year. There's really no advantage to cutting him this year, and I doubt anyone would trade. I also highly doubt Zeke is fallin to 13. Giants at the least would be primed to take him if they don't go DL

Top Bottom