• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

55520290b45ecda4af750094e6f198c9.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All I'm saying is the lime doesn't suddenly make it this fantastic beer.

Drink Corona if you want, I have it on occasion as well. I just toss the lime.

Tom Penny

Corona is awesome when you're eating Mexican food on a warm day.

You guys too good for Bud Light and Miller Light too?
Corona is urine. Modela Negra or Especial.
I drink Miller often cuz my buddy works for them and its free. I used to drink shitty bud lights.

Slo

That stuff's dangerous. Same with other Belgian Tripels. You don't really taste the alcohol since it's so smooth but it's like 9-10%. Great though just gotta be careful with it

There's a local Belgian bar that's got Delerium Tremens on tap. Good stuff.

Hindl

Still think Heady Topper is my favorite, but I really liked Swagger by Clown Shoes:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/22951/97342/

Nothing really special about it, it was just so easy to drink and I loved it. Probably my favorite beer to get if I'm at a concert. Problem is they discontinued it because no one else was buying it.

There's a local Belgian bar that's got Delerium Tremens on tap. Good stuff.

Delerium is great, Tremens and Nocturnum. I just usually find it overpriced everywhere.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You guys are crazy...

Sometimes I want a regular ass boring domestic beer and not some craft bullshit that gives me the shits.

Unless there's some kind of craft light beer with low alcohol and is awesome on a hot day, I'll drink the cheap stuff.

Top Bottom