• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

MRSA

Banned
I quite like this picture of Milana, I posted it many times but its probably my favorite.

91l7WGA.jpg

The chick from AT&T right, she aight.

Man, when is the season here. I need football, shit we need a minor league :v hell when does Canadian football start (low point)

Gotham was great tonight and Supergirl was fun with the Flash, hope they do more crossovers....now you bitches need to get started on Black Sails...I'm gonna bust a pop quiz on your asses.

You said this same shit on Twitter and it's still a terrible opinion

Animus aren't pretentious!

If we had that much money, 1) we wouldn't brag, 2) we'd give gifts to good little posters (ones you'd actually ask for!), and 3) we'd take vacations during playoffs because Fuck The Pats

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/03/28/levy-takes-an-instagram-shot-at-irsay/

Lions linebacker DeAndre Levy used his Instagram account Monday to take a personal dig at Colts owner Jim Irsay.

After Irsay was quoted as saying that not enough is known to make a direct link between playing football and Chronic Traumatic Encephelopathy, Levy took to social media to question Irsay’s expertise on the matter.

“Frequent trips to the pharmacy makes you a medical expert on CTE?” Levy wrote.

7d606fd5a1dc0bad537138b0f5d901af.jpg

squicken

I finally saw The Maze Runner. The first one. It was pretty good. Legitimately suspenseful and good drama. Hunger Games series has always been meh to me, and Divergent is pretty poo. So finally a decent YA action flick.

Gobias

Banned
The little bit of Oculus and Vive I tried was really cool, but that stream kind of showed what the problem of VR will be for awhile. There's just nothing worthwhile right now, especially for the cost.

Striker

Laquon Treadwell is slow
He ran a 4.63

On the surface, that is alarming, but both Hakeem Nicks (4.63) and Anquan Boldin (4.71) ran pedestrian numbers, too. And both guys made it out with great seasons respectively. His ability to separate coverage and off the line is an outlier to question and how he'll be able to do that in a league that has bigger corners than in recent memory.

Keenan Allen clocked a 4.71 at his pro day
He was also dealing with a knee injury
Yeah I also remember that. Almost didn't post this, but even before that his speed was questioned.

Here's just a random quote that popped up from the past
the whole 40-yard conversation with this," Mayock told NFL Network's "Path to the Draft."

"Three months ago, I said -- if you watch this kid on tape -- if you like him, he's Anquan Boldin. If you don't like him, he's speed-deficient. So I don't really care what he runs in the 40. On tape, to me, he's a 4.55 guy all day long."

But yeah it's not the fairest comparison, ppl are never the same right after injury

Keenan Allen clocked a 4.71 at his pro day

He was also dealing with a knee injury. Allen wanted to run at the combine but tweaked his knee which was recovering from a torn PCL. His pro day time was obviously not indicative of his natural speed especially considering he's a track guy.

Treadwell didn't run at the combine because he was still working on his 40 because he knew he was going to run slow. He might work out, like many other's who have ran pedestrian numbers, I'm just not sure I'd feel good about taking him in the first round

He was also dealing with a knee injury. Allen wanted to run at the combine but tweaked his knee which was recovering from a torn PCL. His pro day time was obviously not indicative of his natural speed especially considering he's a track guy.

Treadwell didn't run at the combine because he was still working on his 40 because he knew he was going to run slow. He might work out, like many other's who have ran pedestrian numbers, I'm just not sure I'd feel good about taking him in the first round
I hope he drops to 32!

bionic77

Did any of you try the PS VR or any other VR?

I really would like to go to a place where I could sit down and fuck around with it for a few hours. I guess the easiest thing would be to just buy one and fuck around with it on my own time. But hopefully there is someplace set up before it comes out where I can try it and form my own opinions.

Did any of you try the PS VR or any other VR?

I really would like to go to a place where I could sit down and fuck around with it for a few hours. I guess the easiest thing would be to just buy one and fuck around with it on my own time. But hopefully there is someplace set up before it comes out where I can try it and form my own opinions.

I tried out one of the developer Rifts before and thought it was alright

I'm hoping there might be some good VR stuff at PAX I can try. Doesn't hurt having a preorder anyway

Top Bottom