• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Doomsayer

I seriously want to post in that Dave Chappelle thread so bad, but I don't feel like getting banned today, so I won't.

But I REALLY REALLY want to, please help.

Twizzlers are the top tier of shitty candy, there are worse things out there but you're never going to go to a movie theater and get some Twizzlers unless their selections sucks. Event then I'm doubtful I would buy them...

Our numbers are already really low...don't know how many more we can lose at this point.

Be more like Stoop Kid

chgsTy4.jpg

bionic77

I seriously want to post in that Dave Chappelle thread so bad, but I don't feel like getting banned today, so I won't.

I posted in there but I was really careful.

I am not even going in now. It was obviously bait just from the title.

And that ian thing is faker than the Patriots SB rings.

Slo

I posted in there but I was really careful.

I am not even going in now. It was obviously bait just from the title.

And that ian thing is faker than the Patriots SB rings.

I'd post a Jurassic Park gif of the glass of water shaking, but I can't find an animu version.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I've had a post typed up twice and didn't hit submit.

I'm basically libertarian about that kind of thing...

Comedians get to joke about whatever and people are free to leave, protest, criticize...whatever! First amendment in action...what a country.

manfestival

hey friends, I am watching daredevil s2 right now and how many episodes till things really hit the fan? trying to decide if I should power through the show or take my time with it

MechDX

Looks like a puckered up spinchter

Atlanta truly is the asshole of the South

Eww gross dude

I wonder when Atlanta's going to have a good team to play in the OrigamiDome...

Mercedes Benz Stadium? That's the fucking worst Transformer I've ever fucking seen.

this stadium looks like a piece of shit. it'll still be better than levi's tho

#ThanksJed

RBH avatar.jpeg

bigosc2k

Banned

I wanted to post in that thread as well, but I know I will get banned. So I will stay in fort and stay safe till the draft is over.

RBH

Looks like a puckered up spinchter

Atlanta truly is the asshole of the South

Eww gross dude

I wonder when Atlanta's going to have a good team to play in the OrigamiDome...

Mercedes Benz Stadium? That's the fucking worst Transformer I've ever fucking seen.

this stadium looks like a piece of shit. it'll still be better than levi's tho

#ThanksJed

Nothing say football like Mercedes Benz.

:lol

Said it before will say it again.

The House that Matt Ryan built.
YqPdUaH.gif

bionic77

but ketchup is for working class people to put on their hot dogs, hamburgers and scrambled eggs.

who is a benz for? douchers
It's pronounced doctors.

RBH has lost touch with the common people. Pretty soon be will give up football entirely and follow polo and the highest quality gold digging skanks in all of the land.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It's pronounced doctors.

RBH has lost touch with the common people. Pretty soon be will give up football entirely and follow polo and the highest quality gold digging skanks in all of the land.

He's gonna need a lawyer though in case of malpractice suits!

Top Bottom