• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

poor bae, a widow before her wedding

I will share it with bae, we go out together

giphy.gif

No one is disputing that the Texans QB situation is better now, the question is was giving Brock $70m without even meeting with him the best way to address that problem.

MechDX

No one is disputing that the Texans QB situation is better now, the question is was giving Brock $70m without even meeting with him the best way to address that problem.

What's your idea of an alternative?

He isn't getting 70 million. He is getting 18 million per year for two years guaranteed. We have the eagles to thank for that

Godslay

Banned
Yeah I posted about it yesterday but Florio was going off about how messed up it is that teams have to make these huge investments without really getting to know the guy. I wonder if the league will change it at somepoint since it really doesnt benefit the teams at all.

Sure.

There is also the alternative, in that you can wait it out and actually meet with the guy when the time comes to do so. I get that teams panic and want to sign the guy as soon as he hits the market, but I think there is also something to be said for taking the time and feeling the guy out. You can watch all the tape in the world and chat with his former coaches and buddies, but you aren't going to know what you are buying until later.

bionic77

bionic, you don't even have time for Fire Emblem, how you gonna find time for a PS VR?

Also every fucking body is reported for that disrespect a few pages ago on the Falcons new stadium.
This is a good question.

I probably don't have time for it. And the time I have I would probably rather spend on other shit.

That said I am still very interested in trying it. It is not very often that you get new technology of this scale being introduced.

I lost my cool again. It was so dark and scary here for a couple minutes. :(

It's hard dealing with these monster in here but we have to remain calm. That's what Rando preaches unless it's Cleve fans then whatever we can be nasty to them because #Cleveland

Or Pats fans because they worship the devil.

Just read that the Hawks only have one first round pick on the roster. That's pretty crazy.

Earl Thomas right? I'm guessing Okung and Bruce was our 2nd and 3rd before they left.

cdyhybrid

It's hard dealing with these monster in here but we have to remain calm. That's what Rando preaches unless it's Cleve fans then whatever we can be nasty to them because #Cleveland

Or Pats fans because they worship the devil.

Earl Thomas right? I'm guessing Okung and Bruce was our 2nd and 3rd before they left.
Yep.

I think those people are trolls. I refuse to believe that. He said he doesn't leave the house. Then how does he live and survive?

Longest I went was when I broke my arm and doctors order said you can't shower for X amount of hours. Forgot what it was but I was dying to shower.

Hindl

Well, the main problem I see with VR arcades is shit like pink eye spreading like fucking wild fire. They'd need those sanitary wipes stocked at every station and explicit instructions to wipe the headset down before using it and after using it.

Good point, they would need to be on top of that. And having an attendant there to make sure it happens would be too much to ask. VR arcades are a long shot anyway but that would make it an even bigger challenge.

The Myles Jack to Dallas stuff is the worst

e: This Kyrie Irving story is nuts

Truly the darkest timeline. Dallas is gonna get a game changer regardless, I just don't want it to be Jack

If you were a parent would you allow that shit? Maybe i was just raised different but even when I was a teenager in the summer with nothing to do. Just laying around the house my mom would made me go find community service to do.

I don't know that guy's age but I assume most people in GAF like at least college age since you can't sign up with a .com email.

"Fairley's contract is actually a 3 year deal worth $4.69m plus incentives, but last two years are void if he's on the team next February"

"The exact language for Fairley's contract: "17-18 voids if on roster 15th day prior to the first day of the 2017 league year"" - @BenVolin

Kind of an interesting contract.

Line_HTX

I think those people are trolls. I refuse to believe that. He said he doesn't leave the house. Then how does he live and survive?

Longest I went was when I broke my arm and doctors order said you can't shower for X amount of hours. Forgot what it was but I was dying to shower.

How did you break your arm?

Top Bottom