• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

PS4 why you messing with me....one thing says 7.2GB another thing says 29GB....and the fucking embargo notice says the game is also 29GB. Let's see if my percent bar goes past 100%.

Duxxy3

Lol wtf

Did they talk to the asshole before drafting him?

2014 was a weird draft.

Easley fell to us and I think that caught Bill off guard.

Jimmy seems like a wasted pick at this point.

Stork is solid, but I actually feel better with Andrews at center.

James White sucks as a running back. Might be serviceable as a tiny receiver.

The rest were crap.

Man, I made a chinese five spice crusted lamb steak and roasted carrots with cumin yogurt for dinner and it was incredible. I paired it with kettle-soured ale flavored with bartlett pear and kumquat to help cut through the spice of the lamb and compliment the sweetness of the roasted carrots.

Now I'm sipping a nice Cabernet Franc. My only wish is for a nice sherry to cap off the evening, but I'll have to settle for a single malt.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Strength of schedule according to NFL.com

Nonsensical list early in the season and way to much shade given to the NFC North. The Packers with the weakest schedule and Lions at 28?

The NFC North is going to be a brawl.

The Lions and Vikings both potentially have Top 10 defenses, with the Lions having a Top 5 offense when we get our 32nd running game and offensive line fixed next season (which we will IMO).

The Packers are the Packers and as long as Rodgers is healthy they'll be a force to reckoned with.

And the Bears could be an up and coming team that could go 7-9 and be a tough team if Cutler can get it somewhat together.

But in-conference games are going to be a battle. Moreso than in other divisions. The NFC North could be the best division in the NFL, IMO.

Man, I made a chinese five spice crusted lamb steak and roasted carrots with cumin yogurt for dinner and it was incredible. I paired it with kettle-soured ale flavored with bartlett pear and kumquat to help cut through the spice of the lamb and compliment the sweetness of the roasted carrots.

Now I'm sipping a nice Cabernet Franc. My only wish is for a nice sherry to cap off the evening, but I'll have to settle for a single malt.

No way I could be arsed to do that on a weeknight.

No way I could be arsed to do that on a weeknight.

My wife is a spoiled woman and she doesn't even realize it. I just enjoy cooking. I made coq au vin last night, which is pretty damn labor intensive. Tomorrow I have planned for citrus marinaded seared red snapper, roasted beets, and a beet green salad with feta and sherry vinaigrette.

MRSA

Banned
So I looked at my insurance plan and wtf, my insurance is offering $1000 off LASIK at that surgery center I went to. Place was definitely trying to swindle me. Fuckin assholes.

My wife is a spoiled woman and she doesn't even realize it. I just enjoy cooking. I made coq au vin last night, which is pretty damn labor intensive. Tomorrow I have planned for citrus marinaded seared red snapper, roasted beets, and a beet green salad with feta and sherry vinaigrette.

I like cooking too, but by the time I get home, go out an run a few miles and finally sit down at like 7 and sandwich or chicken in some form is all I can put together most week nights.

First Dark Souls game. Got about a hour in earlier. I was surprised by how not shit I was (not amazing, but not complete shit). I guess BloodBorne prepared me lol, I came a long way from accidently throwing molotovs at doors. Game looks pretty good so far to

rando14

First Dark Souls game. Got about a hour in earlier. I was surprised by how not shit I was (not amazing, but not complete shit). I guess BloodBorne prepared me lol, I came a long way from accidently throwing molotovs at doors. Game looks pretty good so far to

Stream it ho!!

Crock pot ..

Crock pots are nice but they don't have a ton of range.

The real key to spoiling yourself with cooking is the art of sauces. Once I figured this out it was like a giant secret kept from me all of my life. You can cook up a chicken breast or pork chop or other cut of meat in like 15-20 minutes. If you have the right sauce or marinade your life just changes completely. Pork chops with caramelized shallots and an apple cider reduction? 30 minutes. Skin on boneless chicken breast with a whole grain mustard sauce? 30 minutes. Duck breast with red wine and fig preserve reduction? 30 minutes. It changes your goddamn life. In fact, vegetable sides now take me longer than main courses.

MRSA

Banned

The real key to spoiling yourself with cooking is the art of sauces. Once I figured this out it was like a giant secret kept from me all of my life. You can cook up a chicken breast or pork chop or other cut of meat in like 15-20 minutes. If you have the right sauce or marinade your life just changes completely. Pork chops with caramelized shallots and an apple cider reduction? 30 minutes. Skin on boneless chicken breast with a whole grain mustard sauce? 30 minutes. Duck breast with red wine and fig preserve reduction? 30 minutes. It changes your goddamn life. In fact, vegetable sides now take me longer than main courses.

People forget to brown their meats before throwing shit into a crockpot.

Sorry MRSA, family had an issue that I needed to deal with.

As an apology for being a sloot. I will pay a 2 million gold indemnity if you want.

And.. If you max your character. I MAY give you the sword because I'll probably find something better by then.

You can bogard the demons then all you want. Maybe Chris can play with us again. I would say BG.. But BG doesn't like me anymore as we aren't friends anymore on PS4 :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

This is especially true for fish dishes. Cooking the fish itself can be pretty quick. Throw in a good sauce you need to prep with it and it can easily add a lot more time.

MRSA

Banned
Sorry MRSA, family had an issue that I needed to deal with.

As an apology for being a sloot. I will pay a 2 million gold indemnity if you want.

And.. If you max your character. I MAY give you the sword because I'll probably find something better by then.

You can bogard the demons then all you want. Maybe Chris can play with us again. I would say BG.. But BG doesn't like me anymore as we aren't friends anymore on PS4 :(

Fuck BaeG, I'm desperate for a beer.

gutshot

This is what I imagine AbortedWalrusFetus to look like.

main_1_slider_quality1.jpg

MRSA

Banned
that shit has not aged well at all. it's 75% animu videos and then the gameplay isn't as interesting as it was at the time, kinda boring really.

Easiest Raiders have had in years.

We might be Raiders bro but fuck you, Valkyria Chronicles holds up even today. That's like saying Fire Emblem is boring because it uses the same mechanics from the 90s.

This is especially true for fish dishes. Cooking the fish itself can be pretty quick. Throw in a good sauce you need to prep with it and it can easily add a lot more time.

You know I have the least experience cooking with fish. I have the essential crispy skin pan fry down, but other than that it's just about spice rubs or citrus for me. I really need to expand my fish cooking skills. I really enjoy fish so I eat it plain or spice rubbed pretty often, but my wife doesn't like it much on its own.

Other seafood is a lot easier. Scallops are like the ultimate indulgence because you can cook them in like five minutes and they are great on their own or with a sauce. Mussels you can do almost anything with and make them taste good, but it takes time.

This is what I imagine AbortedWalrusFetus to look like.

Except the Philly version, so add a beer gut and a tshirt with the Spectrum on it (rip Ed Snyder)

That's a fucking nice smoking jacket though.

Top Bottom