• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
The Easely signing deserves significant criticism. I've read plenty of mocks that had him in the 3rd-4th round given the multiple injuries. I'm fine with Bill reaching, but why does he feel he needs to reach THAT far. he did the same thing with Tavon Wilson in the 2nd. Quite literally NOBODY had mock grades on the guy because he wasn't nfl caliber. Go ahead and draft him, just don't use your valuable picks, nobody will pick him. If you miss out oh well, he's most likely not going to hit and you can pick somebody else who has a higher chance.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If you're an animu I guess. I tried replaying the Steam version.. couldn't do it.

I think the gameplay's still fine, the main issue has always been the ranking system and how it makes scout rushing essential if you want good scores. As for the cutscenes, even I thought it was too anime tropey even when it came out. That damned winged piglet is the worst.

I have yet to try that VC Steam mod though that tries to rebalance stuff.

MRSA

Banned
I think the gameplay's still fine, the main issue has always been the ranking system and how it makes scout rushing essential if you want good scores. As for the cutscenes, even I thought it was too anime tropey even when it came out. That damned winged piglet is the worst.

I have yet to try that VC Steam mod though that tries to rebalance stuff.

Fuck the ranking system and just play it how you want to play it.

RBH

I just found out that I'm going to an early screening for Captain America: Civil War tomorrow night in Atlanta!

HzjREC0.gif

Tom Penny

Crock pots are nice but they don't have a ton of range.

The real key to spoiling yourself with cooking is the art of sauces. Once I figured this out it was like a giant secret kept from me all of my life. You can cook up a chicken breast or pork chop or other cut of meat in like 15-20 minutes. If you have the right sauce or marinade your life just changes completely. Pork chops with caramelized shallots and an apple cider reduction? 30 minutes. Skin on boneless chicken breast with a whole grain mustard sauce? 30 minutes. Duck breast with red wine and fig preserve reduction? 30 minutes. It changes your goddamn life. In fact, vegetable sides now take me longer than main courses.

Pasta's are my go too. Especially carbonarra for relatively fast pretty good food. I always have frozen shrimp too. Quick to thaw and bang out all sorts of things.

Tom Penny

Yeah pastas spoil you but I really try to avoid the carbs. I'd rather get my carbs from beer.

I love carbonarra. It's my breakfast nearly every Sunday. My preference is low and slow stuff. Minimal work maximum taste like osso bucco and whatnot. I recently learned Tikka Masala which is totally different and banging.

I love carbonarra. It's my breakfast nearly every Sunday. My preference is low and slow stuff. Minimal work maximum taste like osso bucco and whatnot. I recently learned Tikka Masala which is totally different and banging.

Oh no doubt, it's such great flavor in such an easy dish. If you want to make it slightly more healthy try using thin sliced kabocha squad instead of pasta.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Scott Bischoff
‏@Bischoff_Scott

Following up on a prior tweet on failed test at combine by top SEC cornerback. If true, this will shake up the first round if the NFL draft.

Malalaw

7 bosses down and then took a break. This has some really good boss fights. If anyone has played the
Abyss Walkers
is probably my favorite so far.

Top Bottom