• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT2| No Country for Old Members

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The fact someone made a graphic means it must be real.

Cf8ZOFHUkAELhu-.jpg:large

If I'm the Browns I make that trade in a heartbeat. Trade down and load up on 1st, 2nd maybe 3rd high round picks.

Who are the Bills looking at with pick #2 though? They're giving up a lot. All hypothetical though.

I've never liked Micheladas, I'm like the worst Mexican ever,

My buddy who used to go see his family in mexico would come back with 5 gallon jugs of this clear mexican moonshine that was made from cactus or something...it was harsh as balls but my god did it give you an amazing buzz. Like tequila on steroids

My buddy who used to go see his family in mexico would come back with 5 gallon jugs of this clear mexican moonshine that was made from cactus or something...it was harsh as balls but my god did it give you an amazing buzz. Like tequila on steroids

yeah I've had stuff like that, it's not very good but holy shit is it strong as hell. One of my uncles gave everyone a custom made leather bottle for my cousins wedding with some of that stuff, I still have the bottle too.

How the hell did he get it past the border?

lol friend pls.

gutshot

Manziel running out of chances:

Johnny Manziel’s second agent this off-season, Drew Rosenhaus, has informed the former Browns quarterback that either he gets treatment or he no longer will represent him, Rosenhaus said. “I have terminated the standard representation with Johnny Manziel in the hopes of helping him get the treatment I believe he needs,” Rosenhaus said. “I have informed him that if he takes the immediate steps I have outlined for him that I will rescind the termination and continue to represent him. Otherwise the termination will become permanent. There is a five-day window for me to rescind the termination. I’m hoping he takes the necessary steps to get his life back on track.”

https://www.facebook.com/AdamSchefter/posts/1141117105940929

squicken

Full Manziel-Rosenhaus story:

Johnny Manziel’s second agent this off-season, Drew Rosenhaus, has informed the former Browns quarterback that either he gets treatment or he no longer will represent him, Rosenhaus said. “I have terminated the standard representation with Johnny Manziel in the hopes of helping him get the treatment I believe he needs,” Rosenhaus said. “I have informed him that if he takes the immediate steps I have outlined for him that I will rescind the termination and continue to represent him. Otherwise the termination will become permanent. There is a five-day window for me to rescind the termination. I’m hoping he takes the necessary steps to get his life back on track.”

Manziel's second agent this offseason, Drew Rosenhaus, just terminated standard representation with him, saying either Manziel seeks treatment within 5 days or he's no longer being his agent

Dude is beyond done

Hindl

I feel like the manziel story ends with him putting a pistol in his mouth.

Sad

Yeah unfortunately I don't see a good ending for JFF. Best case he gets arrested, goes to rehab for real and sobers up. More likely though I just see him ending up in jail or ODing. The kid shouldn't be playing football he needs help

Yeah unfortunately I don't see a good ending for JFF. Best case he gets arrested, goes to rehab for real and sobers up. More likely though I just see him ending up in jail or ODing. The kid shouldn't be playing football he needs help

He already beat his girlfriend once, broke a driving law once, and publicly took against her will and threatened to kill his girlfriend once.

If he weren't a rich white kid, he would have gotten more than a stern talking to about any of those. He ain't going to jail. That was the happiest ending that could have happened for his story, and it just isn't going to happen.

The only more illegal thing he could possibly do left is abduct a congressman (which would just get jokes on Twitter to the extent of "wasn't like either were doing work, anyway" while he's let off with a warning) or shout bomb in an airport (which would just get him responses from onlookers like "yeah you were throwing bombs against Alabama. ROLL TIDE")

Doomsayer

If it happens gonna be Browns/Redkins level or worst?

I don't think it will be as high as that. There hasn't been as much buzz around the top QB's as there was when RG3/Luck were coming out.

I don't think it will take as much to get into the top 1-3. Though I'm not an NFL exec so my word isn't worth much.

Strength of schedule according to NFL.com

T-1. Atlanta Falcons (0.555)
T-1. San Francisco 49ers (0.555)
3. Los Angeles Rams (0.551)
4. New Orleans Saints (0.547)
T-5. Seattle Seahawks (0.543)
T-5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0.543)
T-7. Arizona Cardinals (0.531)
T-7. New York Jets (0.531)
9. New England Patriots (0.523)
10. Buffalo Bills (0.520)
11. Miami Dolphins (0.516)