• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hindl

Ever since bionic came back this thread's Magic count has doubled. I suggest we ask him to change his avatar.

xYCOja56_reasonably_small.jpeg

Slo

Under California law, I am entitled to squatter's rights on the Magic avatar. I choose bionic as my legal representation.

QB (4): Blaine Gabbert, Colin Kaepernick, Thad Lewis, Jeff Driskel
WR (12): Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, Eric Rogers, Jerome Simpson, DeAndre Smelter, DeAndrew White, Aaron Burbridge, DiAndre Campbell, Dres Anderson, Devon Cajuste, Bryce Teggs

Oh dear...

Glad that the Aussie Payne is still in the league. He's fun to watch

NFL Execs: The Cowboys Under Stephen Jones Are Turning into a 'Scary' Contender

The NFC general manager says something that hasn't been heard in a long time, maybe since the 1990s, when Jimmy Johnson, Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith and Michael Irvin wrecked the NFL with multiple Super Bowl wins.

"The Cowboys," he says, "are starting to scare me."

Why?

"You could always count on Jerry Jones f--king things up," he says. "That isn't happening any longer. That's a Super Bowl-caliber team now."
It does make sense. The Cowboys, once again, are a legitimate threat. And there's a simple reason: They are making smart decisions. Tons of them. This is something that hasn't happened in many years.

The main thing these teams see is a different philosophical bent. They point to the growing influence of Stephen Jones—Jerry's son and the Cowboys' chief operating officer, executive vice president and director of player personnel—on the football product.

They believe Stephen is now a legitimate, smart personnel man. This wasn't always the view of him.

"He was seen by a lot of people in football as a trust fund baby masquerading as a football guy," the NFC general manager says. "Now he's just an excellent football guy."

bionic77

This is why Bionic his father forced him to study law instead of pursuing his dream in expressive dancing.
The dance guys get so much hot ass.

I was never interested in dancing but I must admit that I did want the ass.

Also let Slo use the Magic avatar. Beauty such as that should be shared and enjoyed by as many people as possible.

Does anyone know the difference between a women's nfl jersey and a men's?

The jersey I want is $150 more expensive in a men's for some reason

The dance guys get so much hot ass.

I was never interested in dancing but I must admit that I did want the ass.

Also let Slo use the Magic avatar. Beauty such as that should be shared and enjoyed by as many people as possible.
How would you feel if everyone used the magic avatar?

I feel like Slo is becoming the better Bionic than Bionic.

When I need legal advise when some white trash asshole burns down my trailer I will know just who to call!
Exactly.. What has Slo ever done? Hmm.. Bionic helped exposed the evil pats for their crime.

As most of our mothers, sisters and aunts can attest to, you can never have too much Magic.
That's true.

:jnc

Eleuin

The vending machine ate my money

Should I double down and buy something else in the hopes of pushing my 1st purchase down or should I just take the L and move on

:jnc Dega

Should I double down and buy something else in the hopes of pushing my 1st purchase down or should I just take the L and move on
Stand around looking confused while you wait for Gaf to respond to your question ....

You look just like your dad Bionic..
Gata must have gotten his looks from his mother

No one likes a quitter

:jnc Dega

Stand around looking confused while you wait for Gaf to respond to your question ....
Lol

manfestival

just got back from civil war. It was a fantastic feeling. I didnt have the giddy feeling of avengers but I had a more wow feeling for it. The movie had a little lull but aside from that it was fantastic

hey DM, want to play some overwatch with dega and I?

Top Bottom