• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DMczaf

Time for us to take shelter in the Wrasslin thread!

oYeAqS.gif

or we bring wrasslin here.

MNDI7qQ.gif

Spinluck

I'm seeing Civil War tonight in Orlando. I hope it's good.

Have you guys ever been to Teak Neighborhood Grill? Those burgers are fucking brilliant.

Bread

Banned
tracer is meine waifu i can't wait for my body pillow to arrive so we can be together all day XD XD bastion a SHIT

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh fuck.. :jnc
Make this thread magical folks.

The part where this is Bionic and Slo's fault

or the part where we all claim to be children of Bionic's and deman child support

bionic better have my money! I'm pretty sure he visited Wisconsin a few times in his life!

bionic77

I am well off except when it comes time to pay child support to bums who pretend to be my children.

When that happens I am poor as dirt.

I miss ez because he was theoretically even more wealthy

36467_swag-donald-duck-rich-haters-gonna-hate-thirsty.gif
But he is a libertarian I believe so he probably would have done something like this

I am well off except when it comes time to pay child support to bums who pretend to be my children.

When that happens I am poor as dirt.
But you don't see the resemblance? Why are you going to deny your own children Bionic?

Floy did this to the thread
This one is legitimately not my fault Bread. This became something I had no control of..

ok maybe a little

While I don't like condoms these bums are not my kids.

They just don't want to work.

Ez would say the official name for them is Democrats (at least he would if he was still alive).
He said a lot of things..

On at least one occasion that I can recall, he has remarked on the awesomeness of busting a nut inside random chicks.
In exchange for suffering concussions for playing high school football if I remember correctly?

That's called being a man.

Look it up in a dictionary you mark ass bum!
A man also supports his family.. No matter what.

bionic77

I do support my family.

They have nice clothes, a nice house and all their needs are met.

I don't support bum ass menchildren who don't want to work. Maybe if you people could read you might have learned that child support stops at 18. No free rides from me. This is America. Get a haircut and then a job you hippies!

I do support my family.

They have nice clothes, a nice house and all their needs are met.

I don't support bum ass menchildren who don't want to work. Maybe if you people could read you might have learned that child support stops at 18. No free rides from me. This is America. Get a haircut and then a job you hippies!
But you haven't supported your children in those 18 years.. People don't forget.. You are still on the hook for all the missed school plays, football games, prince concerts..

That's a lot of scratch.

bionic sounds like a Trump supporter
He is a Tom Brady after all..

The poor are pretty well insulated from judgments and thus lawyers. When the sherif comes and all they have is some old Cheetos you are SOL.

Your best bet is street justice.
Violence.. I expect more from you.

Expect to hear from my attorney. Bionic, get these mother fuckers for all their worth.
I thought Bionic was your attorney?

Top Bottom