• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not like No Diggity is a deep cut off a KRS-One album or something, it was a hugely popular song that was everywhere. I'm white as fuck and I was well aware of it.
No one played that where I lived. The three biggest stations were the country station, the rock station, and the classical station on my radio dial. It just wasn't played where I lived. I remember the first time I heard Afro man in North Carolina after my family moved from Ohio on the bus in 8th grade and I had to do a double take.

First person to pretend to not know of End Of The Road gets cut.
I heard of that song when I was younger.

I went 6 years or more without seeing a single black person in my town of 50,000 in Arkansas....

I heard all that music and then some still.
The difference between you and I Wienke is that I didn't not live in a town of 50,000 people.

My county in total today.. Has 100,000 people today living in it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Edit: you didn't even have a generic "new music" station? That's insane! So you even missed out on 80s pop music somehow?

Get bigger dogs?

Don't see how a bigger dog would help

fatdogonsand.jpg

U get panties dropping singing some Shai, 112-Cupid, Dru Hill. Even LL Cool J. 96 he was banging hits after hits

E:: Ninja bringing up Jodeci.. Good man!! DM take notes

RBH

Get a CD and if you're not sure or will be moving the money anyways get it for 2 years, interest rates won't change much in that time, after you have a good amount saved up talk to a financial planner to get your money moved into longer term investments.

Edit: Oh wait I skipped over that home part, nm don't get a CD, do what Cyan said.
Thanks!

Invest in Breadstream
Friend!

I'm here to help. I'll invest your money for a small fee.
🤔

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
First person to pretend to not know of End Of The Road gets cut.

Real talk right here.

Motownphilly was the first CD I actually bought (years after the album first came out of course)

Don't Leave Me > No Diggity

WHAT WE GON DO RIGHT HERE IS GO BACK!

WAAAAY BACK!

BACK INTO TIME!!!

And as much as I love Boyz 2 Men I reluctantly have to agree with Larry that the panties were dropping more for Dru Hill.

Honourable mention to 112 with that Cupid song.

Striker

When the retired Giants running back [Tiki Barber] was asked about who he felt was the best quarterback currently in the NFC East; he didn't mention his former teammate in Eli Manning, but instead, said Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins.

"I think it has to be Kirk, it has to be."

Why did Barber decide to not choose his former quarterback in Manning? As Barber put it, he said he's too old.
I see.

Top Bottom