• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ugh. No one wants to watch Cleveland win things.
You just gained a enemy for life!
06625137-365a-4568-8deb-d21e825715bd.gif

mr2xxx

Banned
Isn't your QB on a one year deal?

They picked the average QB over the bust, I just wish they'd give him long term money already :(

Let him prove himself, it was the smart move. Kirk had an above avg. Year. He lead the league in accuracy and close to 3:1 TD to Int. Ratio. Amazing year and if he does it again then give him a big contract. Better than overpaying Brock for doing much less.

rando14

lmao

dam there's too many good characters on TV these days, even the jerks are funny!! *spent the last 10 minutes looking at councilman jamm gifs

We're just recycling old material now, this is a sign that we should burn the entire thread to the ground.

Everyone should get Twitter in case they get permed.

Kave is so different on Twitter. He's happy and excited about his life...I think he might be our Jerry where we all shit on him but his real life is awesome.

Would that make BG, Jean-Ralphio?

That is surprisingly fitting

Gata is obviously Councilman Jamm.

I don't know what that is.

i am ben wyatt
giphy.gif

Nah I'm Tom

Bread is Jean-Ralphio
Floy is Chris
Gata is Larry
ez was Ron

We still need a Ben

and an Andy

floy is harris from animal control, greg is chris
BG is definitely andy

I'm leslie knope. strong, idependent, and beautiful.

Rando is Donna. A single Black female addicted to retail.

Chris is the guy from the sewage department obviously

wut.

Greg is obvious

bGyEX0c.gif

Bionic is Dr Saperstein. Successful career but unable to enjoy the fruits of his labours because his degenerate children like Gata have made his life a living hell.

giphy.gif

The face of #Breadstream, NFL-GAF's biggest and brightest media presence, can only be compared to one character...

8njbNBq.jpg

I'm a mix of Dennis Feinstein and Lord Covington.

Gata is Oren.

Mech is Craig.

Wienku is Ethel Beavers.

Line_JNA is Kyle.

Xia is this guy:

5cJZk0L.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is one of many topics we have the exact same conversation on every few months. Condiments should be coming up soon, we're due for a MGS game ranking also. We usually have a parks and Rec and always sunny who's who talk

Since chan was banned, we've moved past daily repeating conversations of freedom, the French Laundry, and pills.

Also been a while since we've talked about anime or SAO specifically

Top Bottom