• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drakeon

He actually looks like he's a little bigger than some of the earlier offseason pics. Didn't he have shoulder surgery? That's a good way to sap your muscle.

Yep, had surgery on his non-throwing shoulder, so he hasn't been able to do any weights while recovering I'd wager.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://mentalfloss.com/article/68266/all-50-states-reimagined-food-puns

wg5vm0p.png
0EEr59o.jpg

This is cheating and should not count as a pun:

ioWaBW6.png

Started up Mirror's Edge Catalyst last night.

I really am fucking sick to the death of open world games. UGH. I loved the original and I'm hoping that the traversal elements and main mission design pull it through but the slog of side content that is nothing more than busy work is just not something that resonates with me at this point.:/

Much less coming off of Uncharted 4, Doom and Ratchet and Clank.

I'll wait until the All-Access tape comes out that cuts out all mentions of Erin Andrews, the award winners, or the performers, just to stuff as many camera angles of Justin James putting on a bowtie as possible.

Pepiope

TURRON DAVENPORT @TDavenport_NFL
Bradford: Last year we chose tempo over freedom. It's nice knowing I have the ability to get us into something better at the LOS.

That shade.

Matt Lombardo @MattLombardo975
Sam Bradford says that his lower-body strength is back to about the same as it was before ACL injuries, miles ahead of last year. #Eagles

Bradford's about to lead the team to the promise land.

Bradford: Last year we chose tempo over freedom. It's nice knowing I have the ability to get us into something better at the LOS.

That shade.

Sam Bradford says that his lower-body strength is back to about the same as it was before ACL injuries, miles ahead of last year. #Eagles

7-9.

Sorry YH.

Good evening ladies and gents..

CkXqEmyWsAElgOS.jpg:large

Jim Harbaugh is winning my heart over more and more every day. :')
Out of all the things that would make you dead to me in my eyes.. You cheering for that fuck would be it. I'm sorry that all the GA universities are choke artists and only major in the art of chop blocks.. Don't lash out by supporting evil.

Harbaugh is squicken.
That might be the most disrespectful comparison ever made towards Squicken.. In fact you probably should apologize CDY.

7-9.

Sorry YH.
7-9.. That'd be the worst :(

Come on Philly.. Don't let me down..

Panthers received NFC Championship rings today.

I hope they threw those shits in the trash.

Matter o fact I live ten minutes away, I'll throw the rings away for them.

mr2xxx

Banned

That shade.

I needed a good laugh.

......I guess I'm turning into an old, my memory is leaving me.

RIP Printer

That team was led by Washington Husky, and Falcons GOAT, Chris Chandler!

I enjoyed watching them lose, Jamal Anderson went to my high school and by the time the SB came around I was stick of teachers going on and on about him. Chandler was coo tho plus you know...I really liked the vikings that year ;_;

Top Bottom