• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Line_HTX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago

Though Chiefs tampering appeal was denied, Roger Goodell did reduce the team fine from $250K to $200K and Andy Reid's fine from $75K to $60K

I'm really sad you didn't draft Arjen Robben.

He needs to rest up for the Eur..World Cup in 2018...

Sorry Dutch. Once you go Jag you never truly leave like Gata. :(

Former Patriot and Texan Chris Jones to Miami. Henceforth the Miami franchise shall be known as Pats South East

Jaguars are beautiful animals.

Isn't Robben super old?

I will poop in your mouth, you treacherous slut.

"Team rep" :jnc ... we all know this is gata's pick

Mah Jags. Mah pick.

Fox318

NKsmCp3.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH0l4FlZT-A

Hindl

EAGLES-GAF,

This draft is moving fast. Let me know what we are doing.

Jack's knee injury is scaring me. If he's healthy, he'd be perfect, but the latest reports aren't good. So for me, right now it's probably VH3 > Zeke > Bosa > Stanley

Euron

EAGLES-GAF,

This draft is moving fast. Let me know what we are doing.
Usually the answer to that question for the Eagles is how can we use this situation to fuck with the Giants as much as possible?

And here is your answer:
Hargreaves

It's so damn hot

But the golf game looking crazy right now. Might try out for the US Open

This is a joke. Swing feels great but I probably putt worse than Dustin Johnson at the moment

Do they really need a whole graveyard, or can they just keep the grave open and append to the gravestone every 3 months?

Nah, they need separate graves for when the Texans decide to grave robbery one of the fresher corpses. Can't have the Texans thinking they are digging up Hoyer and instead ending up with a Brady Quinn, it ain't good etiquette.

MechDX

Nah, they need separate graves for when the Texans decide to grave robbery one of the fresher corpses. Can't have the Texans thinking they are digging up Hoyer and instead ending up with a Brady Quinn, it ain't good etiquette.

What kind of libel is this?? Weeden beat the Colts in Indy. He is now a Texan legend like TJ Yates.

Remember last year when the Colts said Luck would be out 2-6 weeks?
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...l-not-healthy-five-months-after-being-injured

Back in November, after Luck suffered the kidney injury, the Colts announced that he'd only be out for 2-6 weeks. As it turns out though, the team was way off on their original diagnosis because it's now been 20 weeks since his injury, and Luck still hasn't fully healed.

The Colts held their first day of offseason workouts on Monday and Luck was asked if his health is 100 percent.

"No, I still l have some work to do certainly," Luck said, via Colts.com. "That being said, you're always working to get better. You're always working to feel better. You're always working to be in better shape, to be more physically fit, so that's still a process."

Luck then detailed what that process has involved. Besides the lacerated kidney, the Colts quarterback also dealt with rib, shoulder and abdominal injuries during the 2015 season.

Its now April and he still is not a 100%

What kind of libel is this?? Weeden beat the Colts in Indy. He is now a Texan legend like TJ Yates.

Remember last year when the Colts said Luck would be out 2-6 weeks?
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...l-not-healthy-five-months-after-being-injured

Its now April and he still is not a 100%

Weeden wasn't a corpse, well at least when you got him from the Cowboys. Playing on a team that wasn't the Browns gave life to him, though it takes time for life to return to those who have been inflicted by Browningitious. So what I'm saying is don't be the team to grave robbery the Browns QB, be the team to take the former corpse after gaining life on another team.

Fantomex

Should the GMen gamble on a potential injury risk?

Absolutely. That dude to me is the best talent in the entire draft. This is him playing as a tailback at UCLA, a tailback.

jack.0.gif

UCLA freshman linebacker/running back Myles Jack had eight tackles, a fumble recovery, and 120 rushing yards.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Absolutely. That dude to me is the best talent in the entire draft. This is him playing as a tailback at UCLA, a tailback.

jack.0.gif

UCLA freshman linebacker/running back Myles Jack had eight tackles, a fumble recovery, and 120 rushing yards.

Had no idea he played running back as well at UCLA.

Guys that play DB/QB, LB/RB, DE/TE in high school and college know the game of football inside and out. On top of that combine the NFL atleticism and you have a guy who's a Day 1 starter somewhere.

One of his weaknesses in his NFL.com draft profile is lower body build is more like a running back as if that's a bad thing for someone playing Outside Linebacker.

Don't know if he's the best talent in this draft but he's certainly has football talent that separates the football players from the track stars at the combine.

Oh, and players who usually play on both sides of the football tend to become coaches on some level.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Watt bragging about going to work when the mayor is telling people to stay off the roads is a bad look.

Nobody is questioning his work ethic if he doesn't post that.

Top Bottom