• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MechDX

the media is starting to catch on to what I have said for years:

http://deadspin.com/give-it-a-rest-j-j-watt-1771629696

If it bothers you so much ignore it. This isnt intended towards you or the "annoyed people" who have to create "being mad" about it. he interacts with his fans who appreciate and admire him for it.

You complain about him but yet give him exactly what you feel he wants. Personally I hope he puts a go pro camera on his bench press bar and broadcasts his workouts in first person just to annoy jaded and jealous fucks like yourself

Until then zip it

I think anyone who says his injuries weren't severely downplayed by the Colts is lying to themselves.

Everything about last season suggested he was hurt pretty badly.
The odd thing is: the Colts still havent listed all his injuries on the IR report. But the league is more worried about ball PSI levels than the health of one of their young stars

Line_HTX

Line plz. What happened to you, your avatar....

Also I thought JJ was dating some mma chick. I guess snapchat was more important :v

Mumei's shadow with bright eyes too menacing for you?

The whole thing was confusing. I thought it was just he pretended to date one girl just to deflect attention that he was seeing another. I don't even know what was going on with that.

If it bothers you so much ignore it. This isnt intended towards you or you jaded fucks who have to create "being mad" about it. he interacts with his fans who appreciate and admire him for it.

You complain about him but yet give him exactly what you feel he wants. Personally I hope he puts a go pro camera on his bench press bar and broadcasts his workouts in first person just to annoy jaded and jealous fucks like yourself

Until then zip it

Hey I have the same mix cup like he does!!!

Ravens should gamble on Jack. He's perfect for them, and with Weddle in the secondary now their defense could improve quite a bit.

Fantomex

Had no idea he played running back as well at UCLA.

Guys that play DB/QB, LB/RB, DE/TE in high school and college know the game of football inside and out. On top of that combine the NFL atleticism and you have a guy who's a Day 1 starter somewhere.

One of his weaknesses in his NFL.com draft profile is lower body build is more like a running back as if that's a bad thing for someone playing Outside Linebacker.

Don't know if he's the best talent in this draft but he's certainly has football talent that separates the football players from the track stars at the combine.

Oh, and players who usually play on both sides of the football tend to become coaches on some level.

I agree. The knock on guys with weak lower body is that they will be weakside linebackers who can't shed blocks. Which is basically every week side linebacker in the last 10 years. Wheeler, Dansby, Matthews, they all get trucked by a set Lineman. So I don't think his stock will drop. I realistically don't see him going past #5

If it bothers you so much ignore it. This isnt intended towards you or the "annoyed people" who have to create "being mad" about it. he interacts with his fans who appreciate and admire him for it.

Until then zip it

The odd thing is: the Colts still havent listed all his injuries on the IR report. But the league is more worried about ball PSI levels than the health of one of their young stars

On one hand I realize he's constantly thinking of himself as a brand. And he's doing a mighty fine job of it when it comes to social media and endorsments. But I wonder if he has an agent or rep that can show him the balance of oversaturation. Then again, he's just trying to fill in for that spot Peyton is leaving behind. That's an easy 20 mill a year.

Duxxy3

Had no idea he played running back as well at UCLA.

Guys that play DB/QB, LB/RB, DE/TE in high school and college know the game of football inside and out. On top of that combine the NFL atleticism and you have a guy who's a Day 1 starter somewhere.

One of his weaknesses in his NFL.com draft profile is lower body build is more like a running back as if that's a bad thing for someone playing Outside Linebacker.

Don't know if he's the best talent in this draft but he's certainly has football talent that separates the football players from the track stars at the combine.

Oh, and players who usually play on both sides of the football tend to become coaches on some level.

Man, that's a fucking shame. Gorgeous run.

JJ Watt
JJ Watt – Verified account ‏@JJWatt
Stop making stories out of non-stories. A bunch of guys made it to work today, not just me. I'm not retiring. I'm single. Anything else?
Why is he so angry!!! I don't feel safe

DMczaf

CgXbIIvVAAAsV1k.jpg:large

Disrespect on a monday

Top Bottom