• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Bitanator

Cowboys number one team in NFL. Zeke is a monster, Dak was born inside a frozen womb, Dez is coming alive. No team scares this team, perhaps easiest path to the Superbowl with this average parity NFL season, looking good Boys fans, looking good.

MechDX

Cowboys number one team in NFL. Zeke is a monster, Dak was born inside a frozen womb, Dez is coming alive. No team scares this team, perhaps easiest path to the Superbowl with this average parity NFL season, looking good Boys fans, looking good.

Dallas won't make the NFCCG.

Book it

Seahawks will tank those boys guaranteed.

squicken

You have to stop with this post a single frame of video bullshit. It's the worst, most disingenuous way to attempt to prove a point.

The only other one I posted today was that Denver guy with his foot on the line, which seems a like a pretty good use of a single frame. If anything I think video of holding there was worse but oh well. Seahawks know how to game the rules and that is part of the game

Chase17

Pats are going to have to work hard and try and bounce back against the 49ers next week

Can't get complacent with the surging Dolphins on their tail

/s i think

LeonSPBR

Also LOL at people calling for a PI from Kam... Gronk Cleary shoves him first, if he went for the Ball rather than try a PI, this game might have gone to OT.

Also, it's so good to ser you back Kam.

The only other one I posted today was that Denver guy with his foot on the line, which seems a like a pretty good use of a single frame. If anything I think video of holding there was worse but oh well. Seahawks know how to game the rules and that is part of the game

Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Dude. He was holding Gronk because Gronk SHOVED. HIM. TO. THE. GROUND.

spyder_ur

Good game Seahawks. These teams play some classics.

Kraft refs, right?

Chancellor definitely pulled down, but I don't mind the no call. And I hate the playcall.

Narag

Gronk went right after Kam. So much so I thought he was going to get flagged.

jg4xchamp

Did some of you watch the same play? Gronk clearly was trying to push off. It would have been a horrible call if they called it. Maybe he should have actually ran a route.

LeonSPBR

Stop. Just stop.

Top Bottom