• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

GTI Guy

giphy.gif

If only the Patriots ran the ball at the one vs passing the ball.

Fitts

Damn. "Rested my eyes" for a minute and missed the entire fourth quarter.

Just watched the reply of that goal line stand. Good shit. Yeah PI could've been called, but it should've been on Gronk.

Congrats to CowboysGAF. This has been your day.

Tom Penny

I think Bill's trades are part of the problem here, but is Matt Patricia getting off too easy?

Even with Collins gone, this is still one of our most talented defenses. But week in and week out the defense doesn't create any pressure. DB2 and DB3 are constantly getting burned. Turnovers and interceptions are not happening like they used to.

The offense, so far, has covered up for the lackluster defensive showing. Bill thought that trading Collins would kick these guys in the ass, and it didn't show on the field.

I envy the defensive play calling of Denver. Really any team that makes a commitment to rushing the passer. Not "rushing" two people and dropping back 9. It's fucking painful to watch.

There is no comparison to Denver's D and the Pats. Denver has a secondary and pass rush. Pats have neither. Pats have one INT this year and are barely winning the turnover battle because the D makes no plays.

Outside of the end of the half and end of the game, I'm not sure I've seen a team drop 9 guys into coverage several times during a game before

Duxxy3

Outside of the end of the half and end of the game, I'm not sure I've seen a team drop 9 guys into coverage several times during a game before

It's a very advanced scheme that people just don't understand yet.

It doesn't actually help you cover people, and it obviously won't force the QB to make a quick decision or bad throw. But at least you'll be in a position to stop their receiver 20 yards down the field, maybe.

cdyhybrid

Field Gulls ‏@FieldGulls 1h
This was Russell Wilson's 22nd game with a rating over 120, most in the NFL since 2012 (by 4). He's 21-1 in those games.

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 3m
Russell Wilson's 348 yards tonight are a regular season career-high. Passed for 385 vs ATL in 2012 and 366 vs CAR last year in playoffs.

watershed

Banned
Does Bill Belichick always look and sound like he's going to cry in his post game press conferences following a loss or is he unusually sad because he really wanted to win one for Trump? Seriously, his sighs and heavy breathing and the way he keeps grimacing and biting his lip really makes him look like he is about to cry.

Who snatches defeat from the jaws of victory more:the Democratic Party or the Carolina Panthers?

Boy I'll tell you that was one of the worst weeks I've had in a long long time.

andthebeatgoeson

Tom Brady first season
15 264 413 63.9 2,843 6.88 18 91 12 9 -- 86.5

Carson Wenz first season
9 202 311 65.0 2,121 6.82 9 73 5 5 47.7 87.6

We are right on schedule.

QbadP.png

squicken

It's really hard to fathom the Vikings' season. They have the worst yards per carry since the 50s and are about to start their 5th tackle. The guy who gave up the final sack was on the roster bubble in August and now has played 4 of the five line positions

And the worse the offense has become the less the defense has done to help them. Also the kicker needs to be cut but they won't do it b/c ... ?

jmdajr

Texans beat the jags Ya'll!

Everyone is talking about it.

I few more easy wins against teams like GB and we'll have another AFC South banner! The pinnacle of our abilities!

Mike Evans took a knee during the anthem, but his reasons were different then Kaep
"I'm not big on politics or anything like that, but I told myself, 'If this happens, America is not right right now,'" Evans said on Trump being elected. "I said this a long time ago -- when he ran, I thought it was a joke. The joke continues."

"I don't want to disrespect the veterans or anything," Evans said. "The men and women that served this country -- I'm forever indebted to them. But the things that have been going on in America lately, I'm not going to stand for that."

Evans said that as long as Trump is the president-elect, he will refuse to stand, saying, "When Ashton Kutcher comes out and says, 'We've been Punk'd,' I'll stand again, but I won't stand anymore."

He added, "It's not about the Republican Party or the Democratic Party or anything like that. It's just who he is. It's well-documented what he's done. I'm not going to stand for something I don't believe in. That's the end of that."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nt-elect-donald-trump-sitting-national-anthem

Steveo

Banned
The Jaguars have become the 6th team since the NFL/AFL merger to go 5 complete games without forcing a turnover. The last team to go 6 games were the 1938 Lions, the Jaguars play the 2016 Lions this week...

What's going to happen!!!!

Line_HTX

Texans beat the jags Ya'll!

Everyone is talking about it.

I few more easy wins against teams like GB and we'll have another AFC South banner! The pinnacle of our abilities!

And then A A Ron has the monster game that he needs and they somehow have 100 rushing yards because run defense is inconsistent.

jmdajr

And then A A Ron has the monster game that he needs and they somehow have 100 rushing yards because run defense is inconsistent.

All jokes aside I still think we lose. But Green Bay has been an AFC South punching bag so far. They barely beat the Jags and got run over by the Colts and Titans.
How did this happen? I don't know.

2016 I don't know

Line_HTX

All jokes aside I still think we lose. But Green Bay has been an AFC South punching bag so far. They barely beat the Jags and got run over by the Colts and Titans.
How did this happen? I don't know.

2016 I don't know

The linebackers did well yesterday... for now. I'm still really pissed at Brian Cushing.

Caja 117

The Pats loosing last night didn't hurt that much, I think I might be actually starting to dislike a team that supports racism!

MechDX

Brian T. SmithVerified account ‏@ChronBrianSmith 33m33 minutes ago
Brock Osweiler's NFL ranks
YPA 5.61 Last
YPG 202 29th
Rating 74.1 31st
Cmp % 58.6 29th
Win % .667 7th
#Texans

#JustWinz

99 Problems but free Nuggets/MonsterTacos/Palais Royalediscount/Brocks Pasing Yards aint one

Line_HTX

40% off one in store item, actually. Not sure what I would want to buy, but whatever.

LOL, who the hell is worse in Rating and Completion percentage, haha

Top Bottom