• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Quote this post if your team has the best record in the league

Signed.

image.php

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This Pats team is just the 2011 one again.

Crapptacular defense that will lose them the game if the offense struggles even a little.

Yep pretty much. Thing that sucks is this offense is better, but they can still falter. Couldn't finish from the 1 and edelman with the fumble.

Not being able to really touch a clearly hobbled Wilson killed them tonight.

If Big Ben gets 100 going into the playoffs they'll kill the Pats.

Bread

Banned
I've stuck with the Patriots through thick and then more. But I just can't support a team that loses this kind of game. It looks bad to the rest of the league.

I am proud to stand by Brady and Belichick but this will force me to reevaluate things.

Tom Penny

Pats D sucked dick. There is really nothing else to it. Offense wasn't great but if they got the ball back on the countless 3rd and longs it might have been different. No pass rush and shitty DB's is a bad combo.

Bitanator

Same Steelers defense that couldnt stop the cowboys either. Something cowboy fans keep forgetting. Of ALL the current playoff teams, if the season ended today, they have played the easiest schedule of all 12 teams

Good teams win more than they lose, regardless of competition. How many teams are 4-5 or 5-4 somewhere in the middle.

Honestly I need to see Romo play before the playoffs cause this team is so good, he can't really lose. Play him against Ravens and we can evaluate who will be our playoff guy. Maybe Romo blows the other teams away, who knows!

Bitanator

Honestly I need to see Romo play before the playoffs cause this team is so good, he can't really lose. Play him against Ravens and we can evaluate who will be our playoff guy. Maybe Romo blows the other teams away, who knows!

He is only coming on the field through injury. Dak has ice in his body, nothing shakes him when the game is on the line, Cowboys fans should not want to see him off the field at all the rest of the season. The only reason I wish Romo was back in is because of how he operates, he is fun to watch but the record and offense really cannot get much better, it is already match for match if not better than 2014.

Man I had such a shitty week Monday to Saturday. I was so sure our offense was going to go back to that shit they pulled in Arizona, and we get dicked on by Brady again. Man this feels so good. Haven't felt this good about football since maybe the NFC Championship game against GB.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man I had such a shitty week Monday to Saturday. I was so sure our offense was going to go back to that shit they pulled in Arizona, and we get dicked on by Brady again. Man this feels so good. Haven't felt this good about football since maybe the NFC Championship game against GB.

I'm happy that you're happy and hope for a rematch next year.

I've always loved Pete and how the Seachickens play.

Duxxy3

I think Bill's trades are part of the problem here, but is Matt Patricia getting off too easy?

Even with Collins gone, this is still one of our most talented defenses. But week in and week out the defense doesn't create any pressure. DB2 and DB3 are constantly getting burned. Turnovers and interceptions are not happening like they used to.

The offense, so far, has covered up for the lackluster defensive showing. Bill thought that trading Collins would kick these guys in the ass, and it didn't show on the field.

I envy the defensive play calling of Denver. Really any team that makes a commitment to rushing the passer. Not "rushing" two people and dropping back 9. It's fucking painful to watch.

Top Bottom