• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

If Romo doesn't start on Thanksgiving, I will assume the season is over. Rookie QBs don't win SBs, Zeke is going to hit his wall, the NFC is home to many top defenses, QB play needs to step up in the playoffs, Dak misses scoring opportunities, and Dak doesn't check out of runs against stacked boxes (maybe this is a good thing?). #hottake

So here's hoping Romo's benching is only because the dude is terrible on short weeks.

Still can't believe Trump is going to be president. Semi-related thought, another reason why you don't establish legal precedent and construct legal arguments for extrajudicial killings, you never know who is going to abuse that shit after your term.
/nods in agreement

NSA too!

Exclusive footage of Ninja Scooter right now:

TT08RYA.gif
He ain't got what it takes anymore

squicken

http://www.espn.com/blog/minnesota-...lows-vikings-ground-game-trying-to-get-a-yard

According[/url] to ESPN Stats & Information, the Vikings are averaging just 1.44 yards before contact on runs this season. That's the lowest figure in the league by more than one-third of a yard, In fact, it's so low that no team has come within a quarter-yard of it since ESPN began tracking the statistic in 2009.

The Vikings, who averaged 2.2 yards per rush on Sunday, are getting 2.7 yards per carry for the entire season. According to ESPN Stats & Information, they're on pace for the worst average for a team in the Super Bowl era.

It's bad

bionic77

I pledge to do what Bionic asks of me
#TakeThePledge

Yes friend.

Even with the apparent (and disappointing) news that zelda might be delayed a few months, I'm in. The Switch is going to not only be awesome, but it will heal the divisions in our country and probably save the world.
I dub both of you to officially be good ass people. I know I can leave my garbage can outside and trust that neither of you will try to eat from it.

I can't say the same about some others in this thread but I am sure that they will hop on the bandwagon a few weeks after they see how much fun we are having Switching it up all across the USA. Correction we going to be jet setting, but instead of being a lamer and taking a selfie with the Eiffel Tower we will be chilling with some coffee and Zelda.

I suggest you all get your preorder plan together else you may be a joke like that old dude Scooter.

Giants having smooth offensive drives always make me nervous as fuck. But hey. TD. Liked that fake end around earlier.

Also bionic, given that the Switch releases on my birthday month I'm honestly contemplating lining up at Nintendo NYC at launch.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Every time I'm like "the NFC North is the worst" I remember the AFC North exists.

Just incredible that the perennial best division in the league dropped like they did.

Top Bottom