• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

DMczaf

orly.jpg

Scooter is on fire today. Someone trying to use the Bread Administration to jump start his 2020 run

Bread

Banned
So I've been playing titanfall 2 campaign the last 2 days. I think I'm nearing the end. Gaf and giant bomb were right this is a really cool campaign so far. They do a lot of cool and unexpected things, def not what You'd expect. You guys should play this

.....ppl should play this!
I'll wait 3 days for it to drop to $10

Bread

Banned
I could go out and stab Spin on national TV and people wouldn't bat an eye, but if I was caught eating BK chicken nuggets I would lose all my national sponsors and friends and family. You tried to poison this campaign gata!

I could go out and stab Spin on national TV and people wouldn't bat an eye, but if I was caught eating BK chicken nuggets I would lose all my national sponsors and friends and family. You tried to poison this campaign gata!
BK nuggets are legit. You probably get more subscriptions on beadstream

andthebeatgoeson

Apparently Mike Evans also didn't vote. You sure showed them!

Stop. That's so fucking stupid. 'I won't vote because that really shows how useless these protests are.'

Why do we keep giving dumb dumbs a platform? You're so stupid, you can't think thru this logic: I want change to a system, so I won't vote? Hunh...

bionic77

Bill SImmons is right, pointing out what damn near everyone was saying here last night. Collinsworth is overly sensitive because he's shit at his job
Been a week and he hasn't shit about Pats endorsing Drumpf.

He is a hypocrite.

Whoa now I didn't donate all those chicken nuggets for nothing. I demand a top cabinet position.
Bread wanted you jailed but as his legal advisor I made him reconsider.

The nuggets are in the dumpster behind the white house. Your first job as head of sanitation will be to handle the nugget problem. If you show promise you may be promoted to wooden floors. For now you are in charge the bathrooms. One of the most important positions in the white house. Nothing is getting done on clogged or dirty ass toilets.

We remembered you Gata now please do not take this position for granted. America needs you. Especially with the disabled bathroom in the west wing. Ninja really did a number in there....

So I've been playing titanfall 2 campaign the last 2 days. I think I'm nearing the end. Gaf and giant bomb were right this is a really cool campaign so far. They do a lot of cool and unexpected things, def not what You'd expect. You guys should play this

.....ppl should play this!

Just picked it up on the PS4 via the Walmart $29 deal. I look forward to playing after I finish up Mafia 3 and Gears 4.

Not to poligaf this thread but Stephen a smith is right. In order to be taken seriously with your protests, you must vote. Progressives wonder why their voices aren't heard, but the fact is so many of them like kaepernick and Evans don't speak. You speak first by going to the polls. If progressives actually went to the polls there would t be need to protest because we wouldn't be in this situation that we're in

bionic77

Not to poligaf this thread but Stephen a smith is right. In order to be taken seriously with your protests, you must vote. Progressives wonder why their voices aren't heard, but the fact is so many of them like kaepernick and Evans don't speak. You speak first by going to the polls. If progressives actually went to the polls there would t be need to protest
That is not the main problem

The problem is the divide in this country.

Progressives mostly live in the same handful of cities.

We need to export more minorities and progressives to red areas.

Heh. Just got it in the mail today and playing the campaign right now.

I have so much stuff I want to play and so little time. I'm like 30 hours into Mafia III and getting near the end. Gears is next in line and I'm looking forward to enjoying that with HDR.

The Pro has me wanting to revisit a number of games, too. Ratchet and Clank looks really, really damned nice running at high resolution with HDR (it appears that game is running 1800p native and is then checkerboard rendering to 4K). Uncharted 4 at 1440p/HDR is stunning and that's due another playthrough. I also picked up Rise of the Tomb Raider which I played and finished on PC at 1080p/60. The 4K mode on the Pro looks remarkably good as well.

The Last Guardian is right around the corner to boot. Lots of games, not enough time like I said!

I still gotta find time to get into Deus ex
I finished that one last month. It's worth finding the time for. It's really damned good.

bionic77

Can I get a pledge from each of you that you will buy the Switch at launch and further that you will buy at least one extra controller and three games at launch?

bionic77

Only 2 games have been announced for Switch atm so it's hard to make that promise
Listen to your heart.

Sometimes you wonder if this gaming is worthwhile
The precious moments are all lost in the AAA trash
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems
The feeling of belonging to your dreams

Listen to your heart
The Switch is calling for you
Listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do
I don't know where gaming is going
And I don't know why
But listen to your heart
Its telling you to give the Switch a try

Releasing next March 2017. We are going to turn it all around. Help us get it started by supporting the console that matters and the one that is going to make a difference in peoples' lives.

Ricker

''The North Division of the AFC is not as powerful as we thought but another defeat might put the Bengals in a bad position.They have often been bad against the ground game this season, but its a domain the Giants are unable to exploit.Defensively,the Bengals arent explosive in the center of the field in coverage,but they should contain the Giants receivers on the outside.''

Bengals.

Listen to your heart.

Sometimes you wonder if this gaming is worthwhile
The precious moments are all lost in the AAA trash
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems
The feeling of belonging to your dreams

Listen to your heart
The Switch is calling for you
Listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do
I don't know where gaming is going
And I don't know why
But listen to your heart
Its telling you to give the Switch a try

Releasing next March 2017. We are going to turn it all around. Help us get it started by supporting the console that matters and the one that is going to make a difference in peoples' lives.

Nintendo couldn't even launch a 30 year old console properly what makes you think the Switch will be launched properly. I want them to Make Nintendo Great Again but they keep shooting themselves in the foot like Plaxico Burress

Top Bottom