• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

bionic77

Can't wait for that sick pack in game.

NOT.

Also they gonna do two SKU's again. Why Nintendo.

World's biggest Giants fan tonight, please stop Jeremy Hill.
Jesus this thread is filling people of poor tastes.

Apparently the Ravens have #1 defense in football. I've been watching and I don't believe it.
One thing I will give Harbs is you guys win a lot of close games.

One thing I will give Tomlin is we are among the best in the league at blowing close games. We are not quite the Chargers but fuckery is always going to happen in a Tomlin game.

I am not going to kill him on the 2 point conversions because I have supported that in the past but damn that came back to bite us in the ass big time.

Also can't believe Dallas kicker made that 53 FG look so easy. That record is going to stand for a long time.

Mindlog

Is Bread still in charge of the coming Democratic platform and searching for ideas?

Wedge Issue #1: Military Pay
Many vets are under the illusion the Republican increases to military spending are to their benefit. I'm fairly certain that most of the money will go towards hardware and contractors. A party seeking to reform these expenses to the benefit of actual service men and women would start to win over deluded voters.

I almost popped off today. I really don't like living in this climate. I'm normally a calm dude.

jbug617

Banned
Gronk going to miss a game. Surprise he finished out the game yesterday after that hit.
@RapSheet: Sources: #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski suffered what is believed to be a punctured lung on Sunday vs. #Seahawks. But could miss just one game.

CxQvZsnUsAAoC3c.jpg

where rando at?

Can I get a pledge from each of you that you will buy the Switch at launch and further that you will buy at least one extra controller and three games at launch?
Yes friend.

Even with the apparent (and disappointing) news that zelda might be delayed a few months, I'm in. The Switch is going to not only be awesome, but it will heal the divisions in our country and probably save the world.

Farooq

Banned
If Romo doesn't start on Thanksgiving, I will assume the season is over. Rookie QBs don't win SBs, Zeke is going to hit his wall, the NFC is home to many top defenses, QB play needs to step up in the playoffs, Dak misses scoring opportunities, and Dak doesn't check out of runs against stacked boxes (maybe this is a good thing?). #hottake

So here's hoping Romo's benching is only because the dude is terrible on short weeks.

Still can't believe Trump is going to be president. Semi-related thought, another reason why you don't establish legal precedent and construct legal arguments for extrajudicial killings, you never know who is going to abuse that shit after your term.

Top Bottom