• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

bionic77

You wouldn't play football for like $7m a year and a Switch?

Edit: Terrible throw Dalton, you suck.
Fuck no. I have money. I can afford a Switch without scrambling my brains and destroying my body. I kind of like the ability to walk, talk and think without difficulty.

Also your question is stupid. If I played in the NFL it would kill my brain and I would not be able to appreciate the genius of the Switch. The Switch requires the full use of a functioning and intelligent brain. That is why a lot of current gamers don't get it. They just don't have the mental horsepower.

I wonder how many football player would still go pro if they knew beforehand that they would not be able to fully appreciate it as a result.

I'm going to listen to Will Smith's "Switch" all the time when I play my Switch

And I sincerely hope you all do likewise. Swtich then, Switch now, Switch forever #8-8

bionic77

It ended up being an INT but I love going deep right after a TO.

I always like the big play following a TO. Somehow defense are not ready for it and take a few plays to get back into the game.

FTF

How about another tie?

Cincy kicks an xp without scoring a td?

Fuck no. I have money. I can afford a Switch without scrambling my brains and destroying my body. I kind of like the ability to walk, talk and think without difficulty.

Also your question is stupid. If I played in the NFL it would kill my brain and I would not be able to appreciate the genius of the Switch. The Switch requires the full use of a functioning and intelligent brain. That is why a lot of current gamers don't get it. They just don't have the mental horsepower.

I wonder how many football player would still go pro if they knew beforehand that they would not be able to fully appreciate it as a result.

You're really all in on this Switch huh?

Euron

Giants run defense is so good they make it look like they're always up against the Giants run offense.
When you play the Giants you get to see the best run defense in the league. Then on the other side of the ball you get to see some very good play by Snacks and Hankins.

To be fair, it's been a boring fucking game for the most part.

I honestly think the stadium was built to absorb noise. The acoustics are terrible. I have to strain to hear crowd noise from there anytime i've seen either team play (though Jets fans are noticeably louder.)

Maybe there is some sound provision in Rutherford?

Top Bottom