• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

MG310

Seems like it's about time for Adam Jones to give them 25-30 yards on something dumb to retaliate for that shove earlier.

It's really weird looking back on that last 2 minutes of the Bengals January playoff game, and realizing that that was their peak and they're never going to come that close to a playoff win ever again with Dalton and Lewis

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everyone is going to need a coach again aren't they?

Green Bay needs to make the change soon. We can ship Mike McCarthy back home to Pittsburgh!

squicken

But they rarely even made the playoffs before Lewis arrived. I think people forgot how terrible this franchise was.
Went to two Super Bowls in the 80s and we're pretty good for the whole decade. But the Lewis era had been disappointing given the talent they have had

mreddie

Cowboys - "Princes of the Universe"
Pats - "Play the Game"
Raiders - "The Miracle"
Chiefs - "Breakthru"
Ravens - "Bicycle Race"
Steelers - "Don't Stop Me Now"
Texans - "Killer Queen"
Titans - "Death on Two Legs"
Seahawks - "Flash"
Lions - "We Will Rock You"
Vikings- "Under Pressure"
Falcons - "One Vision"

NFC East - "A Kind of Magic"

We need a uplifting WK 11 thread so why not Queen?

BigAT

Dagger.

Really nice win, I had this marked as an almost certain loss on the schedule. Needed it with everyone else in the NFC East winning this week.

Bears w/o Alshon and the Browns up next, hopefully they don't nosedive inexplicably for no reason against those teams.

Top Bottom