• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Narag

@richeisen
55s
Not to rub salt, but @Browns all-time record sits at .500 for the first time. And the last QB to win a game for them is still named Manziel.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Giants might be the Browns' best chance at winning a game this season.

I think they can take one of their next 3 home games vs. the Steelers, Giants or Bengals. Just because of the Any Given Sunday Rule.

The 2008 Detroit Lions were such a mess in every which way possible. Matt Mullen constructed the worst roster in NFL history over the course of 6-7 years which led to 0-16.

That season was also tumultuous in every which way possible. Coach Marrinelli had no business being an NFL HC. I always rooted for him because he coached high school ball at Rosemead HS but he was a terrible HC.

Matt Millen was fired early in the season after Lions fans took to the streets. We signed Daunte Culpepper like Week 8 to try to get a win which obviously failed.

I don't get that same vibe from this Browns team. They'll get a W somewhere.

Compbros

I think they can take one of their next 3 home games vs. the Steelers, Giants or Bengals. Just because of the Any Given Sunday Rule.

The 2008 Detroit Lions were such a mess in every which way possible. Matt Mullen constructed the worst roster in NFL history over the course of 6-7 years which led to 0-16.

That season was also tumultuous in every which way possible. Coach Marrinelli had no business being an NFL HC. I always rooted for him because he coached high school ball at Rosemead HS but he was a terrible HC.

Matt Millen was fired early in the season after Lions fans took to the streets. We signed Daunte Culpepper like Week 8 to try to get a win which obviously failed.

I don't get that same vibe from this Browns team. They'll get a W somewhere.

Not to mention trading away Roy Williams which was a pure give up move. But we've got a team that lacks consistency and leadership thanks to the multitude of QBs they've had to go through. This team isn't the dumpster fire of the Lions but it's still bad. I don't want a team to go through what we did but it seems very viable right now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still don't think either side of the 0-16 Lions team is as bad as the Browns defense. Which they literally do not play. At all. Ever.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Browns probably still ruin the career of any of these good rookie qbs they've whiffed on in the past decade, so feel good for them instead of bad that the Browns didn't get them. I still think they added another twenty years onto their curse by gong with Johnny Football though.

Gobias

Banned
Another great year of football my friends. Can't believe our Browns did it. Gonna be a long wait until the next season.

I'm kind of old and without feeling hyperbole or in the moment type of shit, I really do feel like this is the worst NFL team I've ever seen. 0-16 Lions might have had some drama but on the field we're worse so far.

Mah Lakers!!!!!!

CwrgpHVVQAAQf-Z.jpg

Fuck you Flo!!!!!!

Bread

Banned
Another great year of football my friends. Can't believe our Browns did it. Gonna be a long wait until the next season.
Greatest 8-8 season I can remember. Can't wait until next year for our first winning season in 3 years! Go Browns!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I still don't think either side of the 0-16 Lions team is as bad as the Browns defense. Which they literally do not play. At all. Ever.
The 0-16 Lions weren't quite as bad. They were a terrible team with terrible luck who made terrible decisions at times (like running out of their own end zone). But they probably should have won a game or two that season at least.

These Browns though aren't as stupid or unlucky as that Lions team. They are just devoid of talent. Even when they are doing decently they run out of gas by the 2nd half due to the lack of talent. It's pretty much impossible for them to ever win a game with that roster.

Gobias

Banned
It's sad that BG isn't here to celebrate the biggest 8-8 victory a team has ever had. It took 70 seasons of play but we finally did it.

Top Bottom