• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

bionic77

Was the xb1 actually more expensive at launch then the ps4? I am really curious to see if the pro can reverse things for Sony since the xb1 has won the last 4 months npd.
:lol

I can't believe you of all people did not know that.

MS tried to go all Red Robin (this is the fanciest restaurant most gamers have been to so that is my example of fine dining) when most of us were entirely satisfied with week old Taco Bell.

Cw_DrJYXEAAtfGh.jpg

Happy Veterans day Y'all, Sorry she ain't for you Wienku

Bread

Banned
Browns all time record:

461-461
simplify that

180-180

simply that further

90-90

one more time

16-16

once more friend

8-8

we have done it

:lol

I can't believe you of all people did not know that.

MS tried to go all Red Robin (this is the fanciest restaurant most gamers have been to so that is my example of fine dining) when most of us were entirely satisfied with week old Taco Bell.
I bought both at launch but I couldn't remember the prices. That definitely explains this gen though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Browns all time record:

461-461
simplify that

180-180

simply that further

90-90

one more time

16-16

once more friend

8-8

we have done it

Browns were playing the long game the whole time

We were playing tic-tac-toe and they were playing Ikaruga on hard.

Bread

Banned
Adarn Schefter @AdamSchefter 1m ago
If @Browns win 3 of remaining 6 games they will finish the season 8-8 and still get the #1 pick. Few could have predicted this success.
damn if this happens it would be legendary

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BG we fucking really did do it.

Considering that you (the man who did it) just linked a gif of my Toronto Argonauts.

THIS WAS FATED IN THE STARS!!!

tmdorsey

I don't see the PS4 Pro as a justifiable $400 purchase anyway when you already have a PS4. Even the VR, thus far, isn't greatly enhanced according to some straight comparisons I've seen.

All depends on how much $400 is worth to you I guess.

Well if you trade in or sell your existing PS4 it's cheaper which is what I'm doing. The only reason I'm getting a PRO is because I have a 4K set. I really hate them bastards at Sony didn't support 4K Blu Ray playback. Could have made the decision a no brainier.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I remember that game...fuck that game.

I loved how it was the only game Maddox ever talked about because it was so fucking hard.

Kinda dating myself a bit there mentioning Maddox.

Mission Accomplished.

Can get no better than 8-8.

Time to move the team to St. Louis.

We did it guys!

NFL is never coming back to St. Louis. I don't see a path for it in the future when the entire metro area here just barely got larger in the last 5 years. The NFL has also failed twice to have an NFL team here.

Uhg. Allen Barbre (G) will be out for Sunday. The line is now down two starters.

I can't believe Allen Barbre is still in the league. He was our left tackle back in 2009 and it was the worst. Literally the worst.

Hindl

I can't believe Allen Barbre is still in the league. He was our left tackle back in 2009 and it was the worst. Literally the worst.

He was our RT last year and pretty bad at it. But he found his home at LG and is actually one of the best guards in the league this year

Browns all time record:

461-461
simplify that

180-180

simply that further

90-90

one more time

16-16

once more friend

8-8

we have done it
Pretty sure I've reached legit prophet status
It will be okay friend. Just remember that no matter how dark and desperate things may seem, at least we'll always have this video of Iman Shumpert being STUNNED that President Obama's podium could be moved.

https://twitter.com/Ananth_Pandian/status/796803683627331584
Lol
BG we fucking really did do it.

Considering that you (the man who did it) just linked a gif of my Toronto Argonauts.

THIS WAS FATED IN THE STARS!!!
That's not me pleighboi. But the person who posted it is infact one of mine
I heard we did it

P9YzsXE.gif
- everyone saying we wouldn't do it

WE DID IT
:")

bionic77

Pretty sure I've reached legit prophet status
Predicting that the Browns are going to suck makes you a prophet?

Lets not lower the standards for such a prestigious position.

I am the only one here who makes good predictions. I called the Pats evil in 2004. Now even Pats fans have been converted. I (supported by some bros at GAF) called the shit era, where good teams stopped making and winning the SB, well before it was accepted by the mainstream (once they got wind of it 1 seeds started making the SB again).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On the upside it looks like Maddox starting doing stuff again after letting his site fucking die on the vine by updating like once or twice a year. Too bad nobody cares in 2016.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think the thing I remember most was this flash game where you kill everyone in your school.

And a video called "fuck that ass" as a parody of "Tainted Love"

Those were....simpler times.

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
#Cowboys DE Randy Gregory has failed another drug test, sources tell @MikeGarafolo & me. Per the drug policy, next suspension is a year.

Top Bottom