• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

this_guy

As a Texans fan, ain't nobody wanna watch the Texans/Jags game. Maybe I'll take a look at the stat sheet afterwards to see if I have free McNuggets tomorrow.

Line_HTX

I'm glad La Canfora can stay employed with his annual "Browns suck" articles.

Yeah, except that everything he writes is full of shit. Not just oh, he has a personal grudge with a player such that he has to write articles that has nothing to do with the team.

Seriously, fuck la Canfora and all that he does. No one should ever pay attention to his excuse of "writing articles."

Bitanator

Not sure about this Vikings game, I think their pass defense will show up but Washington tends to have running spurts where their rush offense is amazing, could be an ugly game. Go Vikings!

I think the Eagles will win, just one of those game that they usually do and cause the fan base to get optimistic again.

Also feel this is the day the Cowboys lose finally, hope I'm wrong but we are due for an ass beating.

Ronin

I'm pretty indifferent to the anthem before every game, but it really pissed me off today.

I just need Atlanta to bring me some joy today.

I'm with Line on this one!

Mental health.
Physical health.

Choose one.
Hmm you guys are right
giphy.gif

squicken

Vikings offense idk. Need to establish at least threat of the run to slow the pass rush, but they can't keep running it if it is just a wasted play

Top Bottom