• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Despite the coming Darkness of the Age of Trump, we should all feel blessed, friends. Today, the Chicago Bears and Tampa Bay Buccaneers will play a game of tackle football for the ages. It will redefine what the NFL is capable of being. We should cherish moments like this before the Orange Menace completes his rise to power and plunges us into a 1000 years of Darkness.

Greg

game isn't aired here (for only the 2nd time this season though)

CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH A TRASH GAME ON A TRASH STREAM

harSon

Banned
Cowboys better hope the Steelers don't destroy the Cowboys today, because this time next week you'll have Romo behind center :D

Fox318

Convenient of Browns employees to blame eveyone but themselves for the team sucking.

I'm sure the wife had Hue start the game with 12 men in the field.

Dee (jimmys wife) has been a nice presence as of late. I think going into this, it was explained to them they would have bad times first. the important thing is to stay the course.

You'll always have reporters like laconfora around that'll throw stuff like this around though. Trying not to sound like a homer

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dee (jimmys wife) has been a nice presence as of late. I think going into this, it was explained to them they would have bad times first. the important thing is to stay the course.

You'll always have reporters like laconfora around that'll throw stuff like this around though. Trying not to sound like a homer

I'm waiting to hear from khaleesi on this though. She's the only person I can believe on the Browns beat. :)

MechDX

Aditi KinkhabwalaVerified account
‏@AKinkhabwala
As told to me, Ben Roethlisberger had lengthy heart-to-heart w/ Mike Tomlin. QB wants greater seriousness of purpose from younger Steelers.

2192148024_688d0eb741_o.gif

The emergence of rookie Dak Prescott has been "difficult" for established starter Tony Romo, a source informed of the situation told NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, but that does not mean he wants to disrupt momentum.

Rapoport noted Sunday on NFL GameDay Morning that Romo is willing to be the Prescott's backup in Dallas, which should be the plan next week when the Cowboys take on the Ravens in Arlington. Of course, the situation is predicated upon Prescott keeping up his strong level of play -- a difficult task considering Sunday's matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000738120/article/tony-romo-willing-to-be-backup-to-dak-prescott

Go Eagles, Go Redskins! Secure us the #1 seed!

MechDX

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR 31m31 minutes ago
Today's @HoustonTexans inactives:
5- QB Weeden
11- WR Strong
15- WR Fuller V
21- CB Bouye
41- RB Grimes
52- ILB Peters
75- NT Wilfork

How in the hell do you come OUT of a bye week with MORE injuries than you went in with?

Top Bottom