• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Didn't see the game but looking at stats, holy shit Deshaun Watson passed 70 times today.

Also titanfall 2 seems like it could be a good Gundam game. Will post further updates, just got it.

He's finally been stopped :") #Harbs
XNa3Yy8.gif

Welp UW lost in a game where they were favorites at home and tomorrow Seahawks have to play a game where chances are they will lose.

Oh and Tuesday yes the fuckery that was Tuesday.

What an absolutely amazing week for the city of Seattle.

Man I was sick yesterday like something else did I dream that Penn State could make the CFP?
You did not Squicken..

That loss once again coming back to bite us... I knew it would.. fuck...

If it plays out like i think it will play out.. we are all Badgers fans when they play in Indianapolis..

Unless AT and Draxal's alma mater decide to help America from avoiding a completely horrible year from becoming even worse than it is already and beat them next week or Sparty..

Slo

Clemson, Wash, Minnesota, and Michigan all fall. I guess there's no one credible left to challenge Alabama.

squicken

You did not Squicken..

If it plays out like i think it will play out.. we are all Badgers fans when they play in Indianapolis..

Unless AT and Draxal's alma mater decide to help America from avoiding a completely horrible year from becoming even worse than it is already and beat them next week or Sparty..

Oklahoma plays two top 25 teams the next two weeks. Long way to go but they have a path. America loves watching OU getting blown out in big games

Draxal

You did not Squicken..

Dude, ain't happening, our basketball team is better than the football team. You have to hope for the Sparty.

jbug617

Banned
Rapsheet just said that there are a group of owners wanting to ease the punishment for weed in the NFL due to the changing laws around the US.

Draxal

Oh god.. this is the worst.. fucking Indiana could have saved America.. but it couldn't..

*pukes*

Sparty isn't as bad as their record and PSU isn't as good as their record. We aren't as good as our record shows either.

e: Jets starting Petty

As long as there is a vocal contingent of their fan base sticking up for Sandusky and Paterno there is no worse sports anything than Penn State

Baylor is 1b.

Top Bottom