• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

bionic77

Giselle slapped him up and banned him from talking politics
I doubt she slapped him hard enough to take the racism and fascism out of him.

Changing gears the Steelers solution to our dying defense is to start a 38 year old man. Suddenly Cleveland doesn't seem like such a gimme!

GcDUPvH.gif

Hindl

Philadelphia EaglesVerified account
‏@Eagles
#Eagles and S Chris Maragos agree to terms on a three-year contract extension through the 2019 season.

#FlyEaglesFly

Good to see. Maragos is a beast on special teams and has done alright as a backup FS

@ArmandoSalguero 20m20 minutes ago
Adam Gase does not know if Pouncey is in or out this week. Needs surgery or doesn't again. "This is very early stages," he said.

@ArmandoSalguero 16m16 minutes ago
Not definite but suddenly an OL that was Albert, Tunsil, Pouncey, Bushrod, James could become Tunsil, Urbik, Steen, Bushrod, James.

Why can't we have nice things :( Have we not suffered enough!??!

Bread

Banned
your first mistake was getting excited chris

we all know what happens when you get excited

wait that sounds gross

Mindlog

Looking for investors.
Going to start a fencing company that builds fences for homes that look like the wall Trump will build. We're going to be HQd in Kansas and quickly branch out to all the red states.

All of our vehicles will have at least a dozen american flags.
No illegals in our company (if you get what I mean.)

We're going to make millions.

Looking for investors.
Going to start a fencing company that builds fences for homes that look like the wall Trump will build. We're going to be HQd in Kansas and quickly branch out to all the red states.

Where do I send the check?

bionic77

Looking for investors.

Most Americans who like that idea can barely afford to pay their internet bill.

They ain't got no fancy wall money!

Slo

Looking for investors.

I've got a neighbor whose's a vocal trump supporter. I was waiting for him to put up a yard sign, I was going to buy some orange snow fencing and put it up between our two houses and put a bill for it in his mail box.

In retrospect, I'm glad that didn't happen.

Top Bottom