• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Do you have gamepass? I'll .gif every offensive snap from the Pitt game if not.

Edit: If I have time. Before the Ravens game for sure.

Have you analyzed tony romo's 2014 performance as well? Not questioning your take on dak, just wondering how romo's great year in 2014 compares.

bionic77

The Switch coming out in March as opposed to now is really annoying. My son really wants a new console for Christmas and we're going to have to buy him a Wii U that will become obsolete in a few months. Good job, Nintendo.
Preorder the Switch and stick the preorder slip under the xmas tree.

Best xmas ever!

Haven't read this yet but dude deserves more credit for his toughness. He has never been afraid to line up a throw when he knows he's about to get destroyed, and he's been incredibly reliable throughout his career when it comes to staying healthy. It's amazing considering all the hits he takes.

You can question a lot about Tannehill but you can't question his guts.

Haven't read this yet but dude deserves more credit for his toughness. He has never been afraid to line up a throw when he knows he's about to get destroyed, and he's been incredibly reliable throughout his career when it comes to staying healthy. It's amazing considering all the hits he takes.

You can question a lot about Tannehill but you can't question his guts.

Sure you can...

CxaL18ZVIAAm91_.jpg

lol what a hateful douche

DGB complains about lack of targets:

Green-Beckham said the reason he didn’t have any catches (or targets) on Sunday was not because he wasn’t doing his job, but because quarterback Carson Wentz wasn’t looking his way. And he said Wentz agreed.

This week, as the team reconvened at the NovaCare Complex, the offense reviewed the tape against Atlanta and, according to Green-Beckham, “everybody agreed that the ball should have been here for easy completions.”

“The last two games, no catches,” he said. “But on film, we see where the ball should have went.”

What exactly did the tape show?

“That maybe the ball should have [gone] to me,” he said.

bastardly

Tony in 2014 was superb, don't forget he went into seattle and beat them soundly, not to mention he got injured in the first half. And he would've have gotten 3 or more playoff wins if not for the bullshit "non-catch". I would go back to Tony in a heartbeat.

Dak is great, but he is definitely spoiled by the o-line, whenever protection breaks down i always fear he's gonna fumble again. Whatever happens this year, next year is his true test. And i hope come playoff time, they utilize his legs more, it's the one dynamic of his we haven't really seen much of.

Sanjuro

I mean, how well do any of us know Dak? Has he shown his birth certificate to the media? What headphone brand does he prefer? Ketchup or mustard?

Zeke

Do you have gamepass? I'll .gif every offensive snap from the Pitt game if not.

Edit: If I have time. Before the Ravens game for sure.
If you could do this that would be awesome, I'd love to see it. I feel like some fans are knocking on Dak because of loyalty to Romo and I get it. Tony carried this team for so long it's only natural to want to see him succeed after everything he's done. How many games are fans willing to give Romo to prove he's back? Two, three, four rest of the season? Are we willing to give up what the rest of the team has accomplished? As unfair as people want to say this is for Tony it would be just as unfair to Dak as well imo. Not gonna argue that Tony can make throws and take advantage of situations Dak can't because he can. Yea Dak isn't lighting teams for 300 or 400 yards a game but he doesn't need to with the run game as strong as it is.

Top Bottom