• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

In the playoffs?

Exactly we know what playoff Romo is, if he could even stay healthy for more then one game at this point. Dak is a blank slate, he might also suck in the playoffs but he might not. Dallas would have to be insane to pull him now and put Romo back in.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Playoffs as a rookie....that's gonna be interesting.

It's also the thing that sets the tone for a player's career.

Sanjuro

I had this conversation last season with Godslay for the opposite reason with Peyton. You play Peyton, because he is Peyton Manning and the guy who is taking your job is someone who is playing below average to average football.

Tony Romo is from the planet of the Philip Rivers and Dak is playing above average.

lol damn too true

Nah their schedule is cake aside from the divisional games going forward. The only other good defense they play is Vikings but they're currently imploding
Maybe my UCLA boys will help out Chris with making Dak shook and force them to play Romo

Bronx-Man

Banned
People just want Tony in because Dak intimidates them. Tony is good, safe, only 2 playoff wins. Any team could run over that. Dak on the other hand? We got no idea what Dak could do in post-season.

Dak is Dallas' best chance of finally winning a Super Bowl in the 21st century, and that scares the crap outta so many people.

Farooq

Banned
In the playoffs?

Do the rules of the game change during the playoffs? If Romo is the better QB, he is the better QB regardless of the situation.

Anyway, I am done. I would hope Romo would get the chance to fight for the job, so much for meritocracy.

The defense knows they are getting a better look with Romo than with the first team. Whatever, just have to see what happens.

Bread

Banned
People just want Tony in because Dak intimidates them. Tony is good, safe, only 2 playoff wins. Any team could run over that. Dak on the other hand? We got no idea what Dak could do in post-season.

Dak is Dallas' best chance of finally winning a Super Bowl in the 21st century, and that scares the crap outta so many people.
100% correct. People are afraid and they don't want a black man to succeed.

MechDX

Since Week 7, the Texans are averaging more yards per rush (4.8) than yards per pass attempt (4.3), according to @ESPNStatsInfo.

Brockweiler!

Farooq

Banned

Do you have gamepass? I'll .gif every offensive snap from the Pitt game if not.

Edit: If I have time. Before the Ravens game for sure.

gutshot

The Switch coming out in March as opposed to now is really annoying. My son really wants a new console for Christmas and we're going to have to buy him a Wii U that will become obsolete in a few months. Good job, Nintendo.

cdyhybrid

The Switch coming out in March as opposed to now is really annoying. My son really wants a new console for Christmas and we're going to have to buy him a Wii U that will become obsolete in a few months. Good job, Nintendo.
3DS? New Pokemon is out very soon (if it isn't already?).

Hit that boy with some socks, say merry Xmas....I put this roof over ur head pleighboi.

Hindl

Get him the NES Classic then. That's a new console

Just buy him a PS4 and The Last Guardian. Make him live the dream !

gutshot

3DS? New Pokemon is out very soon (if it isn't already?).

He's not really into handhelds. We have a DS with like every game ever made for it that his uncle pirated for him and he never plays it. He still plays his Wii every day.

Hit that boy with some socks, say merry Xmas....I put this roof over ur head pleighboi.

Usually their Christmas haul is pretty minimal but we figure with that inheritance money I got recently, the kids deserve to get some nice gifts this year.

He loves playing the Nintendo games like Mario, Donkey Kong, etc. so this wouldn't really work.

cdyhybrid

He's not really into handhelds. We have a DS with like every game ever made for it that his uncle pirated for him and he never plays it. He still plays his Wii every day.

Usually their Christmas haul is pretty minimal but we figure with that inheritance money I got recently, the kids deserve to get some nice gifts this year.

He loves playing the Nintendo games like Mario, Donkey Kong, etc. so this wouldn't really work.
Get him a SNES and let him live the glory days.

Hindl

How old is he? When I was younger and wanted a 360, I realized that I wouldn't be able to get one for Christmas, so my parents just found an empty 360 box and we had an understanding that once they became available I'd get one. Could you just do that? Have an IOU that you'll get him the Switch at launch?

gutshot

How old is he? When I was younger and wanted a 360, I realized that I wouldn't be able to get one for Christmas, so my parents just found an empty 360 box and we had an understanding that once they became available I'd get one. Could you just do that? Have an IOU that you'll get him the Switch at launch?

He's 8 and until yesterday thought that Santa's elves could make him the Switch even though it wasn't out yet. My wife had to break it to him Santa isn't allowed to give out stuff that isn't out yet. He cried about that, poor kid.

Are some of the new Switch games going to get Wii U versions too? I remember that Nintendo did that around the Wii release, having both Gamecube and Wii versions of some of the new games.

I remember when I was happy as shit to get a GameCube.

Kids these days just don't understand...

Grover Cleveland says, as he posts from a smartphone that costs about 600 dollars more than a trap phone that does the same exact shit...
Mass Effect 3 = 2004 Eagles

2015 Panthers innit

Hindl

He's 8 and until yesterday thought that Santa's elves could make him the Switch even though it wasn't out yet. My wife had to break it to him Santa isn't allowed to give out stuff that isn't out yet. He cried about that, poor kid.

Are some of the new Switch games going to get Wii U versions too? I remember that Nintendo did that around the Wii release, having both Gamecube and Wii versions of some of the new games.

Kind of the reverse, a lot of Wii U games are headed to the Switch. I don't think any of the Switch games are headed to Wii U. Wii U has a ton of great games, but if you can convince him to wait till March that would be way better. Knowing 8 year olds though that's basically impossible

Bronx-Man

Banned
100% correct. People are afraid and they don't want a black man to succeed.
Stay woke, my brother.

Yeah! Playing Last Guardian will at least teach him the disappointment of being an Eagles fan.
when-you-remember-you-lef-1-full.jpg

Top Bottom