• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Slo

good morning, Slo

I hope you have a great day

7jtZENb.gif

Giants at home against the Bears. A team they should beat in windy weather...what could go wrong? Just feels like a game the Giants of the past three years would lose.

Euron

Giants at home against the Bears. A team they should beat in windy weather...what could go wrong? Just feels like a game the Giants of the past three years would lose.
The modern Giants can only beat teams that are under .500 so I'm confident about this one. The Redskins game earlier this season when they were 0-2 was an outlier.

squicken

Also.. I know a lot of you don't watch college football.. but can we take a moment to just admire the fact Kansas has beaten Texas in football? Kansas which hasn't won a D1 game in 3 years.. beat Texas. This is the equivalent of the Browns winning a playoff game (this hasn't happened in 70 years.. Kansas beating Texas)

I'm surprised they didn't Kiffin poor Charlie on the way back from Lawrence..

Great post Floyd. Your opus. It was indeed wonderful

I know I said every offensive snap, but I didn't have the time so I only gif'd the pass attempts. Sorry for the quality, I suck at making gifs.

Pass attempt 1.
Pass attempt 2.
Pass attempt 3.
Pass attempt 4.
Pass attempt 5.
Pass attempt 6.
Pass attempt 7.
Pass attempt 8.
Pass attempt 9.
Pass attempt 10.
Pass attempt 11.
Pass attempt 12.
Pass attempt 13.
Pass attempt 14.
Pass attempt 15.
Pass attempt 16.

End of Half.

Pass attempt 17.
Pass attempt 18.
Pass attempt 19.
Pass attempt 20.
Pass attempt 21.
Pass attempt 22.
Pass attempt 23.
Pass attempt 24.
Pass attempt 25.
Pass attempt 26.
Pass attempt 27.
Pass attempt 28.
Pass attempt 29.
Pass attempt 30.
Pass attempt 31.
Pass attempt 32.
Pass attempt 33.
Pass attempt 34.

I will update this post with the rest of the half. I'll upload an album to imgur if I have time. I gif'd the endzone cam as well, but only for the first half because I was running short for time, I'll upload those in the album.

Yeah so I went through these - not sure what you're complaining about?

I mean, yeah there were some open spots and missed opportunities, but nothing as egregious as I thought considering this guy is a rookie.

Go Browns !
My boy Jamie Collins !

Gotta leave about a hour into the game. Probably listen to the rest. But recording the game so I can witness happiness or sadness in picture

Top Bottom