• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

RBH

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317852

FRtLO9t.gif

Farooq

Banned
Yeah so I went through these - not sure what you're complaining about?

I mean, yeah there were some open spots and missed opportunities, but nothing as egregious as I thought considering this guy is a rookie.

It things that Romo does that Dak cannot do yet, and will probably hurt the Cowboys if they face better defenses in the playoffs.

What Romo does better than Dak is understand throwing windows that are going to be open from pre-snap alignment, if the pre-snap read is not accurate Romo eliminates reads quickly, far quicker than Dak.

Dak needs to see a guy open to throw to him, he cannot throw with anticipation. Well, there was a slant/flat concept vs Pitt's blitz (cannot remember what type of blitz but it seemed like man coverage on the back end), and Dak anticipated the slant. But that is literally the only throw I remember Dak throwing with anticipation all year, the ball was low for Dez and it was a slant vs man.

I'll write more after the game.

Top Bottom