• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

bionic77

This is libel.

I wouldn't be caught dead drinking Natty Light UNLESS, I'm playing beer pong, which I haven't since I left college

bionic, what is my legal recourse here?
Poor people are very well insulated from lawyers.

Your only option is to sue RBH, get a large verdict, assert a lien and then hope and pray that he makes it as a successful doctor and when he does take it all back via the lien.

If he stays poor though he will be forever safe from justice.

YH says I should buy Gears 4
BG says I should buy Titanfall 2
bionic says I should buy a Switch

Preguntas:

1) Who among you is not a shill?
2) For those of you who are, how does one break into the shill business? I'm trying to sell my soul for coin too.
I am the only one who is not a shill.

If you want to break into the shill business practice by sucking 2 or 3 cucumbers or hot dogs simultaneously. That is very important in the PR world. Much like wax on and wax off the point of this exercise will become obvious to you shortly after you become a shill.

Also, Gears and Titanfall are the trash in the garbage can outside a nice restaurant. Technically it is still food but you have to lower yourself to the level of trash.

The Switch is a Michelin rated restaurant.

It is really about tastes my dear Grover. Are you the type of person who eats out of trash cans or aspires to something greater?

Me personally, I ain't about that trash can life.

Switch 2017!

bionic77

What happens to bionic if Tom Brady is in the Switch USA commercials?
Impossible.

He is a white supremacist and racist. No way could he shill for a Japanese company. Only the pure white race for him and his friends in the KKK.

Brady is pure to his disgusting racist views. Unlike his fans in NE he is not a hypocrite.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
After playing NBA 2K17....

matt-stafford-drinks-gatorade-to-calm-down-gatorade-gifs.gif

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hey does anyone know what song is playing in the promo commercial for Texans vs Raiders in Mexico

Has a nice beat, but the promo is fast that you can't get the tune on Shazam due to the shortness

Looked online and google-fu hasn't helped me

NFL-GAF help!

I wish more companies were super desperate to retain you when you cancel subscriptions. I've had so many free Hulu trials
Edit: oh wait ..hulu kinda sucks..

Tidal emailed me for months offering me more free trials after I cancelled
I forgot ppl did that...we probably shouldn't talk about doing that....

Remember when we all watched SNL waiting for pablo -_-

Edit:
When you realize no ones gonna play Titanfall 2 with you

Gobias

Banned
I forgot ppl did that...we probably shouldn't talk about doing that....

Remember when we all watched SNL waiting for pablo -_-

Edit:
When you realize no ones gonna play Titanfall 2 with you

I don't know what you're talking about. I was just trying to help my good friend Jay Z

squicken

Something to watch for in MIIN; Zimmer's mentor is Bill Parcells. Last team to run the ball as futilely as MIN was Parcells' 1994 Patriots team with Drew Bledsoe. So around the mid point of that year Parcell's just decided they were going to throw every down. Drew ended up setting the attempts record that year, and they made the playoffs

Now Bradford isn't isn't Bledsoe, and I don't think MIN will abandoned the run that thoroughly, but I can see them greatly reducing their rushing attempts this week.

You know what game you need to be getting you son of a bitch!

Hey I found my headset last night. Funny thing it was right in my living room just behind my Reach statue. lol

Yeah the game I need is Far Cry Primal. I love some prehistoric stuff. I think I might be the only person on Earth to read all the clan of the cave bear books, but I am a sucker for prehistoric stuff. To bad that game wasnt on a better deal, oh well hopefully next year.

WedgeX

Banned
Earlier in the week Men's Magazine had asked Deandre Levy, one of the Lions linebackers, in retrospect what it was like breaking Joe Paterno's leg. Levy in the Detroit Free Press today:

If you’re aware of sexual violence and don’t use the full strength of your power to stop it, you’re just as complicit and responsible. We have to stop prioritizing sport over humanity and the worse things a person can do, including failing to disrupt DECADES of sexual violence.

What if it was your son? Would many of us be so quick and steadfast in defending Paterno’s legacy? What if it was your nephew? Would we be fighting to have his statue resurrected?

Putting this in context of a personal relationship helps to understand, but it shouldn’t take a personal relationship to stand up for this.

Hey I found my headset last night. Funny thing it was right in my living room just behind my Reach statue. lol

Yeah the game I need is Far Cry Primal. I love some prehistoric stuff. I think I might be the only person on Earth to read all the clan of the cave bear books, but I am a sucker for prehistoric stuff. To bad that game wasnt on a better deal, oh well hopefully next year.

You deserve ten more years of Howie and Doug.

Beach

Will be driving back home for 6 hours so will most if not all of the NFL on TV today but the games this week look pretty good.

Bengals/Bills is pretty much an elimination game. As is Miami/Rams and even Cardinals and Vikings

Dolphins are pretty much the last hope for the AFC West not to have 3 teams in the playoffs. Big game even if you exclude the whole Goff starting thing.

You deserve ten more years of Howie and Doug.

This is by far the meanest thing anyone has ever said to me. NHo one, not even New England Trump fans, deserves a head coach and GM as bad as Howie and Doug. You should feel bad for saying such terrible things, especially after I told my wife what a good guy you were. For Shame!

Good morning friends..

Sure seems like Floy's boy Herman is going to be at UT soon
200w.gif

I started the Tom Herman to UT train two years ago.. Some of Longhorn-GAF thought I was nuts..

But I knew..

Also.. I know a lot of you don't watch college football.. but can we take a moment to just admire the fact Kansas has beaten Texas in football? Kansas which hasn't won a D1 game in 3 years.. beat Texas. This is the equivalent of the Browns winning a playoff game (this hasn't happened in 70 years.. Kansas beating Texas)

I'm surprised they didn't Kiffin poor Charlie on the way back from Lawrence..

Top Bottom