• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

squicken

Every team that plays Thursday is .500 or better. Good slate of games. Hopefully the Colts defense does a bit better than the last time they played Pittsburgh

squicken

rKST3dV.jpg

Randall Liu
‏@RLiuNFL
The @Patriots (8-2) are guaranteed a .500 or better record for the 16th consecutive season. 5th team in @NFL history to accomplish the feat

Related: Browns guaranteed to finish under .500 for the 16th time since they came back as the nuBrowns.

Hindl

I think that was the worst all around performance by the Eagles this season. I'm trying to think of a worse effort at every level of the team. The Washington game is probably the closest but even then the D and special teams made some big plays. Just awful, even without the injuries

Werd

Is there an NFL stats site that updates leaderboards and pace stats live or after games rather than 2 AM or such that ESPN/NFL seem to do?

_woLf

@Earl_Thomas

If I'm going to get hurt at least I could've caught the pick that wentz tried me on the first deep post. I rather leave game with a int 🙃🙃🙃.

procise out for awhile, sounds like shead may be okay. I hope earl is okay too

Top Bottom