• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Sephzilla

The Packers are probably going to finish 8-8 or 7-9 and by the sound of their fan base you'd think they're going 1-15.

A franchise that is not used to losing but I know we joked about the Deadspin Rodgers article but that was not good for the QB or franchise.

Rodgers for a long time was unstoppable on and off the field. MVP and Super Bowl winner and (most) fans loved him. A couple of weeks ago he's questioning his teammates passion, but it comes out that he does not speak to his family or a good majority of his teammates.

I wish him the best in terms of getting his off the field stuff situated but you have to wonder how much of that affects his play on the field.

There's no way the Packers are finishing 8-8. Not with a few road games left plus Seattle. 7-9 is their ceiling

MechDX

Playoffs update:
AFC
1. NE
2. OAK
3. HOU
4. BAL
5. KC
6. DEN

7. MIA, 8. PIT

NFC
1. DAL
2. SEA
3. DET
4. ATL
5. NYG
6. WAS

7. MIN, 8. TB

Crazy to think if Houston somehow wins tomorrow (lol Brock) they control the 2 seed on the AFC

Jarate

Banned
You know things have gone to shit when Kas is lecturing our starting QB

I will say this, Rodgers has been playing down to what he usually plays as, but these players also just suck ass. We don't have a #1 receiving option, a running back, or a defense

gogosox82

Wondering what Washington's chances are to make the playoffs. I'm thinking that both wildcard spots are coming out of the East so its between the Giants, Washington, and the Eagles. That tie is going to hurt their chances tho. Guess they going to have to win all their division games to have a chance.

KaYotiX

Banned
The Packers are probably going to finish 8-8 or 7-9 and by the sound of their fan base you'd think they're going 1-15.

A franchise that is not used to losing but I know we joked about the Deadspin Rodgers article but that was not good for the QB or franchise.

Rodgers for a long time was unstoppable on and off the field. MVP and Super Bowl winner and (most) fans loved him. A couple of weeks ago he's questioning his teammates passion, but it comes out that he does not speak to his family or a good majority of his teammates.

I wish him the best in terms of getting his off the field stuff situated but you have to wonder how much of that affects his play on the field.

Do you watch football Kas? How can Rodgers and the offense compete when the defense gives up 40 points every week.

Don't kid yourself, Bears could easily win.

NBDO7Pw.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
There's no way the Packers are finishing 8-8. Not with a few road games left plus Seattle. 7-9 is their ceiling

I see 6-10

Win against the Bears and.....?

Eagles, Texans, Vikings at home and I know I hype up my Detroit Lions but I still expect a shootout at Ford Field in a few weeks. Rodgers can still play but now you have to wonder how (if) those off the field issues are factoring into his play.

Draconian

Eagles, Texans, Vikings at home and I know I hype up my Detroit Lions but I still expect a shootout at Ford Field in a few weeks. Rodgers can still play but now you have to wonder how (if) those off the field issues are factoring into his play.

This team doesn't deserve assumed victories against anybody.

KaYotiX

Banned

Rodgers has played pretty damn good considering he has zero run game,zero defense and WRs who can't get open.

Yeah he has missed few passes but nobody in this league is winning games when opponents drop 40+ every game on you

Sephzilla

Eagles is a road game. Packers suck on the road this year. The Texans are legit better than the Packers this year.

Vikings are maybe a W for the Packers. But I expect the next Detroit game to be a lot like this game tonight

squicken

DET has barely beat some crappy teams. Just as likely to go in the tank as go on a streak

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Do you watch football Kas? How can Rodgers and the offense compete when the defense gives up 40 points every week.

I watched the Lions move into 3rd in the NFC today.

I'm telling you, Rodgers a few weeks ago was calling out his teammates and you have all these articles from Deadspin and ex-Teammates questioning his leadership

He put up a nice game stat wise but these are issues in the locker room and you don't have to be in the locker room to see them.

Top Bottom