• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Hindl

Can't wait to see the thrilling battle of GB CBs refusing to cover vs Eagles receivers refusing to catch. Next week, on Monday night!

Wondering what Washington's chances are to make the playoffs. I'm thinking that both wildcard spots are coming out of the East so its between the Giants, Washington, and the Eagles. That tie is going to hurt their chances tho. Guess they going to have to win all their division games to have a chance.

Eagles aren't making the playoffs, it'll be the Giants and Washington. Only way that doesn't happen is if whoever comes in 2nd in the NFC South can sneak in

Sephzilla

The Bears game is the only game on the Packers schedule that is a solid lock. If the Packers lose THAT game then McCarthy is absolutely done, even though I think he's done now.

MechDX

nooooooo

You know theyre gonna rebound after beating the Texans now.

brocknoo.0.gif

KingBroly

Banned
Playoffs update:
AFC
1. NE
2. OAK
3. HOU
4. BAL
5. KC
6. DEN

7. MIA, 8. PIT

NFC
1. DAL
2. SEA
3. DET
4. ATL
5. NYG
6. WAS

7. MIN, 8. TB

Crazy to think if Houston somehow wins tomorrow (lol Brock) they control the 2 seed on the AFC

As a Redskins fan, if we went back to Detroit in the Playoffs, I know we'd get revenge

DMczaf

Playoffs update:
AFC
1. NE
2. OAK
3. HOU
4. BAL
5. KC
6. DEN

7. MIA, 8. PIT

NFC
1. DAL
2. SEA
3. DET
4. ATL
5. NYG
6. WAS

7. MIN, 8. TB

Crazy to think if Houston somehow wins tomorrow (lol Brock) they control the 2 seed on the AFC

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS!!!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
DET has barely beat some crappy teams. Just as likely to go in the tank as go on a streak

We've had some really good wins this year. Granted they've been giving the fanbase heart attacks this year but throughout the day I, and I think most Lions fan, expected to win today. And we did.

The Lions are a fun team to watch and the feeling on the team is Detroit vs. Everyone. We're a really talented team with an elite QB.

It's still a long season and the Lions have a long way to go to get in the playoffs but if/when we get there I think we can beat anyone.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
One Lions/Stafford hype article:

Matthew Stafford fools Jaguars with hard-count trick

DETROIT — Matthew Stafford watches more tape than any other Lions player. Of course he's also the quarterback. So he probably should.

But he's become a real student of the film room in recent years. He's even begun watching film with the receivers too. He arrives as early as 6 a.m. — sometimes earlier — and spends untold hours watching cut-ups. And teammates have raved about how sharp he's become, catching nuance that might have gone undetected when he was a younger player.

This week, Stafford noticed something. He heard a peculiar cadence from Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers that drew Jacksonville offside. So he jotted it down in his notes

Instead, Stafford's savvy play delivered a first down, and the Lions proceeded to run off another six plays to move into position for a Matt Prater field goal that extended Detroit's lead to seven.

And it left the Jaguars with just 22 seconds.

"It wasn't big plays," Stafford said. "It was converting third downs. It was trying to stay somewhat ahead of the chains. And just executing a little bit better. We weren't perfect. Didn't rush the ball great today. We were missing plays in the pass game I thought we had early on. But found a way to win."

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._fools_jaguars.html#incart_river_mobile_index

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KPl6AYM60A

KaYotiX

Banned
Well night Packers-Gaf

Hopefully we just tank and get a decent draft pick next year. Of course he would prolly get injured getting the hat put on his head....

Least I have Hockey.

The Browns are a garbage ass team playing in a garbage ass city in front of a garbage ass fanbase. The NFL would do everybody a favor by just nuking them and pretending they never existed.

Honestly, I think the NFL was against the Browns from the jump.

How the hell are we at Week 11 and they still haven't had a bye week?

The fix was IN!
If you've followed me since the beginning I've always believed Roger is trying to keep the Cleve down... but shhhhhhh don't want them to notice that we notice

KingBroly

Banned
I think we've played better this year than we did last year. We still might fall off a cliff, though.

BUT right now the Redskins are still in-line with my expectations coming into this season.

MechDX

Matt MusilVerified account ‏@KHOUSportsMatt 4h4 hours ago
#KHOU11 #Texans Houston mayor Sylvester Turner says,"In Houston we don't build walls we build relationships."

Cxv57PBUUAAigLg.jpg:large

Thats my mayor and cheerleaders. wipes tear

Bitanator

I think we've played better this year than we did last year. We still might fall off a cliff, though.

BUT right now the Redskins are still in-line with my expectations coming into this season.

They have not exceeded your expectations? Playing damn well right now. High powered offense and a defense that is much better than I thought. Dallas is due for their annual ass kicking, might come Thursday, suck for your team coming off an even shorter recovery/prep time since you played at night.

Top Bottom