• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

BigAT

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot 44m44 minutes ago
#Browns Hue Jax: 'I haven't even opened the bag of tricks yet'

tumblr_n6zdmspPiE1skh0gdo1_400.gif

God damn. Rest of the NFL is playing fucking Checkers, meanwhile Hue is out there like:

ctBVO7N.jpg

Players who stay are 100% stupid
In this particular case, I will agree with you.. he's a surefire top 10-15 pick already. I kinda hope he changes his mind and goes and gets his money.

I love Malik.. but unless he stays and does what he did this year.. again which is not going to be easy since Gareon Conley, Marshon Lattimore, and Raekwon McMillian will all be hitting the road this is probably his ceiling.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

I couldn't even post when Carr got hurt yesterday.

I retreated into my tiny shell, as texts began to come in from non-Raiders "friends"

"RIP RAIDERZ", "Had a nice run, sucks", "Oh dang. I feel soooo bad ;-)"

Then the defense collapsed.. more than usual.. Oy.

But it made the turn around and 4th Quarter even better.. wow.

I still can't really wrap my mind around the Raiders being 9-2. We've been wandering in the desert for so long, I feel like this is all some sort of mirage that will turn to sand when I try to drink. 6 wins in a row! They haven't lost since Mid-October! Is this what being a Pats fan is like?!

Phew. The Autumn Win is a Raider!

With those dummy formation shifts on offense that fool nobody. I just giggled every time the Browns offense would do all of that nonsense and end up with a 3 yard loss or worst.

I love seeing those, i think they were trying to pull off what Bengals did with that one long play..

Once again I was really impressed with Miami. That is not a good roster, but Gase has them figuring out how to win. They were such a soft team under Philbin. They still need lots of changes, including QB, but Gase represents the first threat in a long time to the Patriots hegemony
QB huh

Mindlog

Browns did their part. They got the picks they needed.
Unfortunately College Football is a mess (this is really Floy's fault) and their QB isn't there.
Time to trade back and plan for 2018.

Hue is playing that long game.

It's a rebuilding process, but the dynasty is coming. Becleve™

Unfortunately College Football is a mess (this is really Floy's fault) and their QB isn't there.

This year's QB class is horrible, they might trade the #1 overall pick.

It's my fault that the rise of the spread offense as a means for smaller schools to compete with the traditional powers who had access to bigger and stronger recruits and in turn that has led to even traditional powers turn to the offensive style rather than a reliance on the typical pro style offense and in turn this led to poorer prospects overall at the QB position?

This year's QB class is horrible, they might trade the #1 overall pick.
Someone will buy it

Mindlog

It's my fault that the rise of the spread offense as a means for smaller schools to compete with the traditional powers who had access to bigger and stronger recruits and in turn that has led to even traditional powers turn to the offensive style rather than a reliance on the typical pro style offense and in turn this led to poorer prospects overall at the QB position?
Thank you for admitting it.
Should have bought Super Bowl tickets since we're doing it.
Next Sunday's game is at Qualcomm.
It's a sign of things getting done.

Pepiope

Damn. Eagles lose Brooks tonight too on the line. Hospitalized with an illness. Carson please don't die.

Ed Kracz ‏@kracze 2m2 minutes ago
#Eagles RG Brandon Brooks was hospitalized earlier today with an illness and will be inactive for tonight's game.

mthnjlmdtbpej5yqezi2.gif

camfumble-0.gif

dm_161127_NFL_Raiders_Mack_Fumble.jpg

Just keep this all in mind when David Gettleman drafts Defensive Tackle X with the 6th pick in the draft next year
In Dave's defense Grova.. there aren't any great O lineman in this draft (Cam Robinson from Bama is probably one of the better ones and he is not worth the number six pick). Y'all are probably stuck with Blindside unless you want to buy Joe from us or trade down with the sixth pick to take Cam.

Thank you for admitting it.
I'm not Mike Leach/Urban Meyer/Chip Kelly

The failing Mary Kay Cabot spreading misinformation about our Hue. Sad!
Lock her up...

Damn. Eagles lose Brooks tonight too on the line. Hospitalized with an illness. Carson please don't die.

Ed Kracz ‏@kracze 2m2 minutes ago
#Eagles RG Brandon Brooks was hospitalized earlier today with an illness and will be inactive for tonight's game.

Wow this blows. On subway on my way to the game.

Top Bottom