• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Pepiope

Eagles are going to look dumb if one of the WR's gets hurt and they have Aggy sitting on the sidelines in street clothes.
Ya. Hard to replace his TD killing penalties and drops.

IM perfectly fine with a downgrade at WR this week if it means we get a better Aggy for next season. Let him work out whatever the hell is bothering him mentally. We aren't Owl contenders anyway.

Sephzilla

The Giants right now remind me a lot of those past Super Bowl teams. A team that looks mediocre in the regular season, squeaks into the playoffs, and then Eli goes Super Saiyan and kills Final Form Tom Brady

Packers begin their 10 game winning streak today, fellas. Buckle up!

Yep, behind coaching savant Mike McCarthy

CDX3KE8.jpg

bionic77

What a surprise that Bill Belichick tried to destroy Tim Tebow.

We keep thinking that there is no way you could hate the Patriots anymore than we already did (i.e. cheating, murder, Trump, etc). And yet they always find a way.

Hindl

Eagles are going to look dumb if one of the WR's gets hurt and they have Aggy sitting on the sidelines in street clothes.

Meh. I'd never wish injury on anyone but if that does happen if would just force doug to use more 2 and 3 TE sets. Ertz has started coming on in the last few weeks I'd like to see him get some more looks

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'm feeling conflicted about rooting for the Eagles to win tonight.

This season is basically lost for Green Bay and winning tonight doesn't move us any closer to becoming better as a franchise. Losing, in a very real way, does.

I'd feel like a bad fan cheering for the Eagles though.

Can a fan from one of the many shitty franchises that deal with this every year tell me how I should feel? Any Bears fans able to explain?

I'm feeling conflicted about rooting for the Eagles to win tonight.

This season is basically lost for Green Bay and winning tonight doesn't move us any closer to becoming better as a franchise. Losing, in a very really way, does.

I'd feel like a bad fan cheering for the Eagles though.

Can a fan from one of the many shitty franchises that deal with this every year tell me how I should feel? Any Bears fans able to explain?

You already cheered for the pats, you can't sink any lower.

at this point in the season I don't think the Giants are SB team, for the hell of it..

Lets say the Giants win the SB...

How many GMs gonna try and follow what Reese did and buy a defense?

This league is monkey see monkey..

The one year anniversary for Cleveland winning a game will be December 13th where they beat the 49ers 24-10

Since that game, the 49ers are 2-13

The 2 are both against the Rams

at this point in the season I don't think the Giants are SB team, for the hell of it..

Lets say the Giants win the SB...

How many GMs gonna try and follow what Reese did and buy a defense?

This league is monkey see monkey..

First you need a QB that never gets injured.

Good luck!

Ricker

''The Eagles still haven't loss in Philadelphia in 5 matches and concede only 9.5 points per match in their stadium.However,their running backs are hurt,just like the Offensive line.When you bury the Packers,they always comeback to life.The Defense gains strenght back on the ground(including Damarious Randall),which tightens coverage.''

Packers.

Top Bottom