• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Yes, my Lions and Cowboys are going to do work today.

BTZ5SrI.gif

I like the new Dutch

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Full Disclosure: I've put in at least 250 hours over 3 platforms on Skyrim.

But I echo Dutch and Angmar.

The combat is at best inoffensive and boring. If that's your bag, it's not the game for you.

I prefer the world exploration aspect of Skyrim to Witcher 3 though.

I really love when you become godlike in Skyrim and you're basically just running around checking off the boxes.

Before then it's basically bash faces and chug health/stamina potions on occasion.

Step 1: hit mouse 1 a bunch and kill 3-6 monsters/dudes
Step 2: Wait to regain health
Step 3: Loot
Step 4: repeat

If "boss" chug potions

Skyrim combat in a nutshell

Problem is some of my family members have no fucking hobby or intrests.

All they do is work, watch the news on tv, get wrong emails from other people, and complain.

I wouldn't mention the word emails if you want to avoid politics....

Maybe talk about Rob Gronkowski, or print out every page of the Shirtless League, let them read it and then discuss.

Tom Penny

I haven't eaten Turkey on Thanksgiving in 5 years. I'll eat roasted chickens and Ham over Turkey 100% of the time. Turkey is only good for left over sandwiches.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Problem is some of my family members have no fucking hobby or intrests.

All they do is work, watch the news on tv, get wrong emails from other people, and complain.

It came up last night here with the future in laws.

Mostly Hillary and Hillary voter hate than anything else so I'd call that a win. Have yet to hear actual praise for Trump.

Cowboys play next Thursday again? What is this fuckery.

They need to get rid of this third Thanksgiving game and get back to tradition. Just the Lions and Cowboys, the boys at 8pm of course so I don't have to take fake Thanksgiving off every year.

RBH

I wonder how much wienke tries to talk about anime and hentai with his future in-laws. They're probably like 😒 whenever he tries to start up a conversation!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I wonder how much wienke tries to talk about anime and hentai with his future in-laws. They're probably like 😒 whenever he tries to start up a conversation!

I mostly play on my phone (even though I try not to...it just happens 😩) because it's usually them talking about hunting, fishing, country music, and things that happened 20 years ago. I literally have nothing to add!

But no I'm not some fucking weird weaboo that can't stop talking about japanime and how Japan is culturally superior

Striker

Madden on Thursday games

“Something has to be done about Thursday Night Football,” Madden said. “It just doesn’t work. It’s not only a fan thing, it’s a team thing. It’s a safety thing. It’s a competitive thing. It doesn’t work. I know about money, and I know about business. Maybe you have to tweak stuff a little more. To help teams, maybe you get a bye the week before.”

Madden has a specific problem with the scheduling of this week’s Thursday games.

“On Thanksgiving, Washington has to travel to Dallas to play in Dallas, and they played Sunday night,” Madden said. “That’s wrong. That’s an oops. You play a team on Sunday night and make them travel and play on Thursday. I remember in my coaching days, as players get older, it takes them longer to heal up from a Sunday game, and guys weren’t ready to play until Thursday or Friday.”

I don't think they really care, since they are all a bunch of pillows.

Well they have the Lions play every year, kinda drags down the win record on average.

BTZ5SrI.gif

I like the new Dutch

Yes friend, Shirtless Dak is the future.

Also, Zeke running with his abs out was as close to Shirtless League football in the NFL as it will ever come.

It's a Puerto Rican pork shoulder. It is amazing.

K87xZWCRTxu6o4RThFSk_IMG_3985.JPG

Hnnnnnngggggg

I need to make this.

Also who the hell eats cranberry sauce?
I swear these thanksgiving foods are weird.
Anyway Go lions kick Bradfords ass again two years in a row. Dallas gonna run over the racists. Steelers gonna beat those trump lovin Colts...

Of course this coach guy on CBS is hyping the Steelers
They looked shitty against historically one of the worse teams in nfl history..
Give me a break.

So Giants fan after Sunday we get a royal dose of FUCK YOU from the NFL, we get to play the Steelers off their mini bye week, then we get to play the Cowboys (4th straight year Cowboys get extra days to prep for the Giants in the second game) off their mini bye too...fun times...

Pepiope

So Giants fan after Sunday we get a royal dose of FUCK YOU from the NFL, we get to play the Steelers off their mini bye week, then we get to play the Cowboys (4th straight year Cowboys get extra days to prep for the Giants in the second game) off their mini bye too...fun times...
The eagles had 4 straight weeks of playing teams with extra days rest. Not to mention a week 4 bye.

Top Bottom