• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Nah, i bought the game few years ago steam sale and ignored it, i have about 16 mods install mostly graphical and sound...

Ah man, you playing it for the first time then? So jealous, I wanna experience it for the first time again. One of the best games ever imo. Tempted to buy the Special Edition just to play it again, but it would be too much of a time sink for me at the moment.

Should I get Skyrim?

I know Dutchman loves it, but I always have Bethesda's shitty animations and combat in the back of my head. Is it worth it?

I think overall the animations are still not great. Pretty much the same old, same old. Combat has improved a lot over Skyrim, I would say. Still, maybe a less biased person can give their opinion.

Sanjuro

We gonna eat today.

8wbEseo.gif

I think overall the animations are still not great. Pretty much the same old, same old. Combat has improved a lot over Skyrim, I would say. Still, maybe a less biased person can give their opinion.

Thanks for trying Dutch.

I think i'm gonna wait. I still haven't finished Witcher 3, and i'm so in love with that game I doubt Skyrim can compare right now.

BigAT

Happy Thanksgiving gentlemen. What a glorious occasion, by far the best day of the year.

Can you imagine how awful it must be to not be celebrating Thanksgiving today? What a nightmare. Oh, hi Dutch.

Happy Thanksgiving gentlemen. What a glorious occasion, by far the best day of the year.

Can you imagine how awful it must be to not be celebrating Thanksgiving today? What a nightmare. Oh, hi Dutch.

It's also my mom's birthday today. Bet your fat ass I'm gonna be eating turkey today.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Happy thanksgiving!

My girl made an apple pie but we're eating at a house full of like 20 people. It will be the only Apple pie there in a sea of bullshit pecan and pumpkin pies.

I may end up stabbing someone over pie today

#pray4wienke

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Paper.. where are you? We miss you..

What a sad day this is..

I hate pumpkin.. I'm sorry.. I can't help it

It's horrible

Especially since people will now attempt to make it sound more appetizing by calling it "pumpkin spice" (thanks Starbucks) which is just spiced awful.

I love apple and cherry pies but it's like pulling teeth to get those in the south for whatever damn reason.

rando14

Happy thankgiving

Got a black 3DS for $99 :')

I'm back in the Nintendo fold with Bionic!

Yo!! Hmm I might wanna get one, I have an old 3ds xl... BUT there is temptation of the New 3ds, I think there's new games on it...??

Is it on Amazon??

Hindl

Happy thanksgiving all!

Happy thankgiving

Yo!! Hmm I might wanna get one, I have an old 3ds xl... BUT there is temptation of the New 3ds, I think there's new games on it...??

Is it on Amazon??

There's like 2 or 3 exclusives, but it's mostly just more powerful so the games just run better on it

Nuts in dessert are bullshit

Fight me!

Pumpkin is also a bullshit flavor and awful

Pumpkin pie I'm not a big fan of, but Bae and I make a killer pumpkin soup, so it's not all bad.

You know what bullshit is though? Raisins in apple pie, if people add raisins to their apple pie (or any other pie/pastry/desert/salad whatever), then they are instantly dead to me and I never want to talk to them ever again.

It's not that I don't like raisin by themselves, it's just that they ruin the entire dish if they are added to it.

Tom Penny

Happy 🦃day. I already ate turkey Thanksgiving Monday. No turkey today. Going out for something different . Sweet potato pie is my favorite. I get them every year from an old neighbor.

Grabbed Deus Ex, XBL Gold, and Captain America: Civil War. That'll about do it for me for BF shopping. I kind of want an Xbox One S though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's horrible

Especially since people will now attempt to make it sound more appetizing by calling it "pumpkin spice" (thanks Starbucks) which is just spiced awful.

I love apple and cherry pies but it's like pulling teeth to get those in the south for whatever damn reason.

South is all about Sweet Potato and Pecan Pies. Everything else they don't give a shit about.

Should I get Skyrim?

I know Dutchman loves it, but I always have Bethesda's shitty animations and combat in the back of my head. Is it worth it?

The combat is still meh. I found a staff of chain lightning early on in my playthrough on the 360 and absolutely destroyed with it, though. Up until facing off with the dragon, who completely wiped me out. Put in 100 hours.

I've picked it up on PC with the intent of playing it again, but haven't started it. Of the Elder Scrolls games it is my favorite.

jbug617

Banned
Grabbed Deus Ex, XBL Gold, and Captain America: Civil War. That'll about do it for me for BF shopping. I kind of want an Xbox One S though.

I thought about grabbing a XB1S but decided to just to hold off for Scorpio. I only bought MKXL today. Waiting to see what Sony and MS have on sale for the weekend.

Full Disclosure: I've put in at least 250 hours over 3 platforms on Skyrim.

But I echo Dutch and Angmar.

The combat is at best inoffensive and boring. If that's your bag, it's not the game for you.

I prefer the world exploration aspect of Skyrim to Witcher 3 though.

Beach

Happy Thanksgiving NFL-GAF!

Off to play some football with friends at the local Middle School. This will be the first time in 10 years someone wont go check their phone for Megatron's fantasy points in between plays. Kinda nostalgic.

Top Bottom