• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

Line_HTX

overwatch-mercy-halloween-loop.jpg

Clearly it proves Gata is wrong again.

What a dumb dumb.

I might make one that's less personal. That way I can spam nonsense like 8-8 conspiracy theories. They don't want us to know about that

I will not be silenced

As soon as I learn how to use it (ETA 3 years) I will make vines of me pointing out the math on the Chalkboard of F8 until they forcibly prevent me from uploading vines on that dying site

To the shock of no one...

Charles Barkley’s criticism of residents turns ugly at East Baltimore church
Appearing on TNT series ‘The Race Card,’ his comments about supporting police got people upset

Barkley and a TNT production crew came to Baltimore on Monday to film segments for The Race Card, a six-part program scheduled to air in 2017, in which Barkley is to engage communities on hot-button topics.

Barkley criticized the audience, many of whom are community activists, saying he didn’t believe that any of them had expressed sympathy for the families of four police officers who were shot Sunday in separate incidents around the United States.
From there, things further deteriorated, as audience members took turns insulting Barkley for either a perceived lack of knowledge of Baltimore and its policing issues or his declarations of his philanthropy or both.
“He [was] being a little cynical and that cynicism triggered their emotionalism and left all of the solutions and the substance as collateral damage in the balance.”

MechDX

Just Bing'ed "Olivia Munn snapchat"....Ive seen some shit!

Is that pic of her doing things to Aarons private part real?

Mindlog

Jesus there are a lot of cheap 4k TVs available right now.
SAMSUNG 60" 8000 Series - 4K SUHD Smart LED TV - 2160p, 240MR ~$1,200

Doorman

Won't be around tomorrow to say anything during the actual game so for now...go Lions? Our division has turned into compost but a win goes a long way regardless. Keep this weird charmed season going!

Top Bottom