• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

this_guy

How did they know Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell choreographed that? Seems like those people
professional athletes
have natural rhythm.

Does that make me racist?

Thanks Zeke for the FF points.

Fuck the Cowboys.

We're tight, though; just need to get shit together on defense.

Lastly: love Jordan Reed, a product of THE University of Florida.

DMczaf

fuck off, Apple

http://www.geekwire.com/2015/packer...-question-on-celebrity-jeopardy-curses-on-tv/

Screen-Shot-2015-05-12-at-10.57.58-PM.png

LSU is going to get Herman confirmed.
Oh

I mean.. He was gone when the BIG XII said no to Houston.. you knew this was going to happen.. it's a big club Line... and you ain't in it.. Houston is not in the big club and that definitely is not my fault. Tom was gone after that.

Also I'm really really really entertained by the fact that Texas might have fucked this up really badly and then they are stuck with Charlie.. Holy Shit.. tell your boosters to sit the fuck back and shut up.. because they are killing your program. They had better kiss Tom's ass because he's telling you that he is not gonna wait on you to make up your mind especially after giving him the cold shoulder after those couple of losses to "lesser programs" (They say.. after they lose to Kansas :jnc )

Line_HTX

Oh

I mean.. He was gone when the BIG XII said no to Houston.. you knew this was going to happen.. it's a big club Line... and you ain't in it.. Houston is not in the big club and that definitely is not my fault. Tom was gone after that.

Also I'm really really really entertained by the fact that Texas might have fucked this up really badly and then they are stuck with Charlie.. Holy Shit.. tell your boosters to sit the fuck back and shut up.. because they are killing your program. They had better kiss Tom's ass because he's telling you that he is not gonna wait on you to make up your mind especially after giving him the cold shoulder after those couple of losses to "lesser programs" (They say.. after they lose to Kansas :jnc )

Yeah, Strong is going to be gone and they'll be stuck with internal politics cancer.

Top Bottom