• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 12 |OT| Shanksgiving

WedgeX

Banned
He can cry himself to sleep on the giant bags of money the Colts pay him with.

And if that doesn't work Irsay can hook him up with something even better...

That surely can't be comfortable. I will take one sack of money to help alleviate his sleeping pain.

Narag

Narag deserves this

I mean losing to the steelers is just a given for indy

F5Nny2M.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That name -- Cheffers -- might ring a bell to some Lions fans. He was the official who whistled Devin Taylor for facemasking on the final play of regulation in a game against Green Bay last season. That gave Aaron Rodgers one final untimed play, and he used it to uncork the longest regular-season Hail Mary in NFL history.

Cheffers defended the play to Detroit reporters during training camp this season, though walked away when asked to watch a video of it.

"Dude, I'm not going to watch that again," he said. "It's 2016, dude."

It is indeed 2016, dude, and Cheffers is again left to explain a possibly controversial call -- though this one worked decidedly in the Lions' favor.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...vid_that_dariu.html#incart_river_mobile_index

This ref should not be near any playoff games.

Fuck seems like Amazon has a few game deals dammit!

I don't wanna buy stuff.

Hmm considering skyrim, dishonored 2, dragon quest builders?....hitman also on sale.

Kinda wanna see what deals pop up tomorrow though

Slo

Guess my wife found a 50" 4k Samsung SmartTV for less than $400. Meh. Is there any 4k content that I should care about?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dallas winning a super bowl in Houston would break Mech

Y'all don't understand what you're talking about. It'd be the end of everything for him.

Narag

dang not getting that TD in the first half matters more than I thought it ever would lol

also tolzien needs to stop running headfirst into defenders

Top Bottom